School cancels mother's day; will celebrate diversity instead

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It’s a tradition for elementary school students to spend time making Mother’s Day cards in their classrooms before the holiday rolls around. But that won’t be the case this year at one Canadian school. Albert McMahon Elementary School in Canada cancelled its usual Mother’s and Father’s Day celebrations to celebrate diversity and to respect a “recent trauma” a student experienced.

School Cancels Mother's Day; Will Celebrate 'Diversity' Instead
---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't see the stripping of American traditions you've got a real fkn problem and you are part of the problem. Keep stripping away soon those of you who think there isn't a fkn thing going on because your are a proud little liberal democrat , Your turn is coming too,

Believe in God or not your turn is coming
Celebrate Christmas or not your turn is coming

Words offend you, blame republicans your turn is coming

Don't think history matters , you all are going to be a part of history you wish didn't exist

All for the love of our ANTIFA commies, and the few gays, and tranny's awww they're taking over society and the liberals are dumb enough to let it happen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.

• "First they came..." – The origins of this poem first have been traced to a speech given by Niemöller on January 6, 1946, to the representatives of the Confessing Church in Frankfurt. According to research by Harold Marcuse, the original groups mentioned in the speech were Communists, the incurably sick, Jews, and people in occupied countries. Since then, the contents have often been altered to produce numerous variants. Niemöller himself came up with different versions, depending on the year. The most famous and well known alterations are perhaps those beginning "First they came for the Jews" of which this is one of the more commonly encountered:
      • First they came for the Jews
        and I did not speak out
        because I was not a Jew.
        Then they came for the Communists
        and I did not speak out
        because I was not a Communist.
        Then they came for the trade unionists
        and I did not speak out
        because I was not a trade unionist.
        Then they came for me
        and there was no one left
        to speak out for me.
  • Another variant extends the comparisons to incude Catholics and Protestants:
    • In Germany they first came for the Communists,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
      Then they came for the Jews,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
      Then they came for the trade unionists,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
      Then they came for the Catholics,
      and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
      Then they came for me
      and by that time no one was left to speak up.

1. This story is from Canada. "American traditions" aren't really an issue.

2. Your nonsense blog added the whole part about "celebrating diversity" - the teacher cancelled the event because (I'm guessing) a student's mother recently died.

• Banned

2. Your nonsense blog added the whole part about "celebrating diversity" - the teacher cancelled the event because (I'm guessing) a student's mother recently died.

Oh blow it out pie hole Incase you missed it we're doing the same gawd dam thing(s) have to show you zombies everything.

Last edited:

Oh blow it out pie hole Incase you missed it we're doing the same gawd dam have to show you zombies everything.

Ignore him. I do.

We'll see a lot more of this horse shit from Canada now that Pierre Trudeau's idiot son is Prime Minister.

• Banned
We'll see a lot more of this horse shit from Canada now that Pierre Trudeau's idiot son is Prime Minister.
The invasions are like cock roaches let loose and our Nation will be surrounded by millions with easy access for our take over.

This country is way too obsessed with diversity... It should get a grip on the real issues we have here. Focus on healthcare, our ridiculous incarceration rates, our shitty payment security, and our shitty infrastructure.

It's in Canada but it won't be long before it jumps the border and schools here do the same.

seems to me------that having a MOTHER----(dead or alive) is just about the
only situation shared by the MAJORITY of people-----more people have or had
a mother than people celebrate easter. . I do not remember actually celebrating
mother's day in school anyway

It’s a tradition for elementary school students to spend time making Mother’s Day cards in their classrooms before the holiday rolls around. But that won’t be the case this year at one Canadian school. Albert McMahon Elementary School in Canada cancelled its usual Mother’s and Father’s Day celebrations to celebrate diversity and to respect a “recent trauma” a student experienced.

If you can't see the stripping of American traditions you've got a real fkn problem and you are part of the problem. Keep stripping away soon those of you who think there isn't a fkn thing going on because your are a proud little liberal democrat , Your turn is coming too,

Don't think history matters , you all are going to be a part of history you wish didn't exist

All for the love of our ANTIFA commies, and the few gays, and tranny's awww they're taking over society and the liberals are dumb enough to let it happen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

• "First they came..." – The origins of this poem first have been traced to a speech given by Niemöller on January 6, 1946, to the representatives of the Confessing Church in Frankfurt. According to research by Harold Marcuse, the original groups mentioned in the speech were Communists, the incurably sick, Jews, and people in occupied countries. Since then, the contents have often been altered to produce numerous variants. Niemöller himself came up with different versions, depending on the year. The most famous and well known alterations are perhaps those beginning "First they came for the Jews" of which this is one of the more commonly encountered:
        and I did not speak out
        because I was not a Jew.
        and I did not speak out
        and I did not speak out
        Then they came for me
        to speak out for me.
      Then they came for me
You seem extremely triggered and sensitive. Do you honestly feel its the schools job to teach your child how to make cards for mothers day? That falls under the "useless skill" category unless they plan on running a card business.

I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

and I did not speak out
        because I was not a Jew.
        and I did not speak out
        and I did not speak out
        Then they came for me
        to speak out for me.
      Then they came for me
You seem extremely triggered and sensitive. Do you honestly feel its the schools job to teach your child how to make cards for mothers day? That falls under the "useless skill" category unless they plan on running a card business.
Sup Cave Monkey. Welcome back.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. It's totally unnecessary and a really shitty day for the girl who's mom OD'd or died of cancer. It probably should go away.

Oh blow it out pie hole Incase you missed it we're doing the same gawd dam thing(s) have to show you zombies everything.

The things that my boys made me in school are my deepest treasures...

But... the schools are getting so over crowed the importance is education not making art to take home anymore. sad to say..

I don't know of any school that does anything for mother's day or father's day. That was stopped years ago in recognition of children that don't have mothers or fathers.

Wow, they make it sound like acknowledging the holiday is a detriment to their well being. Mothers Day doesn't fall on a day that kids are in school any way and so there is no way that any school can do such a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

and I did not speak out
        because I was not a Jew.
        and I did not speak out
        and I did not speak out
        Then they came for me
        to speak out for me.
      Then they came for me
Mother's Day is on Sunday.......what school has classes on Sunday?

As opposed to schools teaching little girls to "feel comfortable" peeing next to boys kind of "useless skills," or just politics in general?

In any event. Meh on the OT sorry.

Forum List

Back