School breakfast being pushed

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Of course, libtard politicians are pushing forward the idea of forcing tasteless gruel on the children in the government school system, because its made by unionized school employees.

I don't think its a good idea at all, but IF the schools must have free school breakfasts, have something the kids will enjoy and actually eat. It would be a lot more cost effective to contract with Krispy Kreme or other fine establishment to roll one of their donut trucks on to the parking lot every morning before school. Kids like donuts, and donuts and coffee will provide them with all of the needed energy to get through their morning studies.

Donuts come in scores of different varieties and so does coffee. A child could have a different breakfast every morning for months with a meal they would eat. I worked in many offices during my life, and when people brought in donuts, they would be scarfed up immediately. Little waste, and doing it in the parking lot makes it easy to police the area afterwards and leave the lot pristine.

They suck compared to Dunkin'

That's one of the great debates in America right now as to the superior kind of donut.

But personally, I think they both provide tremendous breakfasts for millions of proud Americans.

Of course, libtard politicians are pushing forward the idea of forcing tasteless gruel on the children in the government school system, because its made by unionized school employees.

I don't think its a good idea at all, but IF the schools must have free school breakfasts, have something the kids will enjoy and actually eat. It would be a lot more cost effective to contract with Krispy Kreme or other fine establishment to roll one of their donut trucks on to the parking lot every morning before school. Kids like donuts, and donuts and coffee will provide them with all of the needed energy to get through their morning studies.

Donuts come in scores of different varieties and so does coffee. A child could have a different breakfast every morning for months with a meal they would eat. I worked in many offices during my life, and when people brought in donuts, they would be scarfed up immediately. Little waste, and doing it in the parking lot makes it easy to police the area afterwards and leave the lot pristine.

This is not new. When my kids were in school (they are now 28 and 21) breakfast was offered for those that qualified for free or reduced lunches

Donuts are the very definition of empty calories

I had the free breakfast at elementary school we had smoked sausage with'' scrambled egg?'' and a slice of that freshly baked bread they made with a carton of milk. What do they get today?

I had the free breakfast at elementary school we had smoked sausage with'' scrambled egg?'' and a slice of that freshly baked bread they made with a carton of milk. What do they get today?

often pop tarts or a bowl of frosted flakes. With our school system, there are kind of tiers to the breakfast depending on what time you arrive at the school. You will get something cooked if you get there when they first open, but if you roll in with very little time before school starts, pop tarts and the little foil top plastic cup of juice you get to check the box you were fed.

Fuckin' kids should have to eat what I did.....Unsweetened puffed wheat.....It came in a bag about 3' tall.

I still accuse my mom of buying it at Southern States. :laughing0301:

The best thing that ever happened was instant oatmeal and Carnation instant breakfast.

What potential...school cafeteria (gov't run) can put anything via food in your kid's body. I think i'd be a little leary of letting my kid do this.

Forum List

Back