School board votes to re name schools named after family called Lynch because it's offensive

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A school board in Oregon has voted to change the name of two schools named after a family called “Lynch” because it reminds people too much of the word “lynching,” which is offensive.

School Board Votes to Re-Name Schools Named After Family Called “Lynch” Because it’s Offensive

----------------------------------------------------------------
A nation of sheep a nation of morons, a nation of ass holes when does it stop with these pathetic beyond moron snowflakes.. What happens when their name offends someone I mean are you asses that are offended by every gawd dam word that comes out of someones mouth that weak. If so you are in for a rude awakening when reality smacks down in your faces and law doesn't matter, or when you realize nobody gives a damn any more wtf you are offended by. Wake up a.h.

Last edited:
A school board in Oregon has voted to change the name of two schools named after a family called “Lynch” because it reminds people too much of the word “lynching,” which is offensive.

School Board Votes to Re-Name Schools Named After Family Called “Lynch” Because it’s Offensive

A nation of sheep a nation of morons, a nation of ass holes when does it stop with these pathetic beyond morn snowflakes.. What happens when their name offends someone I mean are you asses that are offended by every gawd dam word that comes out of someones mouth that weak. If so you are in for a rude awakening when reality smacks down in your faces and law doesn't matter, or when you realize nobody gives a damn any more wtf you are offended by. Wake up a.h.
It doesn't stop. It can't because there is no limit to lefty lunacy. You can now and then think you've heard it all, but just sit back and wait as they'll eclipse it very shortly with something else out of left field.

Turkey Foot Middle School is the name of the junior high school that I went to. Would them people rather the schools have a name like that one? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

A nation of sheep a nation of morons, a nation of ass holes when does it stop with these pathetic beyond moron snowflakes.. What happens when their name offends someone I mean are you asses that are offended by every gawd dam word that comes out of someones mouth that weak. If so you are in for a rude awakening when reality smacks down in your faces and law doesn't matter, or when you realize nobody gives a damn any more wtf you are offended by. Wake up a.h.
They should hang a ****** in the school parking lot as a big FUCK YOU to the libtards

Forum List

Back