School board Prez sworn in on a stack of banned books

True. And the pendulum of right vs left keeps swinging, only reflect the average passing over the center. Yet to a rightist, anyone at the center is a leftest and to the leftest, anyone at the center is a rightest. Maybe normal is not found at the extremes and conservatives used to know this, but no more.
Whoever controls the school board makes the decisions

And hope that is conservatives

Personally I would not ban any books. I let my kids read any book they wanted. None of them came to any harm.
You do know that you camt catch Gay dont you ?
Who said anything about gay in my posts? Odd to say the least. So you support having public school children have unfettered access to sexually explicit materials?

Correct?

Whoever controls the school board makes the decisions

And hope that is conservatives
While I lean that way myself, it is easy to see in this day and time when both sides of the conservative/liberal divide, may go too far, and thus have to be reigned in or voted out. The message I am seeing from conservatives voted out, is that similar "going too far" that caused the liberals to be voted out in the first place.

While I lean that way myself, it is easy to see in this day and time when both sides of the conservative/liberal divide, may go too far, and thus have to be reigned in or voted out. The message I am seeing from conservatives voted out, is that similar "going too far" that caused the liberals to be voted out in the first place.
It depends on which group keeps pushing their agenda the hardest

Conservatives often get complacent and distracted whereas libs live and breathe government

And exactly who is to decide who the perverts are? If it is not the voters in the school district, who do you recommend and how do you know they won't institute some random BS, abhorrent to society, carrying their campaigns beyond what is normal. And if transgressing the point, how do you get rid of them, if not allowed a vote. Do you have a nomination or method other than the power of the polling place in open election?
If you think you should be able to talk to elementary kids about sex. You're a pervert.

Teach the basics and STFU on the rest. We dont send kids to school to be indoctrinated with Woke ass bs. Do that at home and not in school.

If you think you should be able to talk to elementary kids about sex. You're a pervert.
I don't want to talk to elementary kids, period. You talk to yours if, you have any in elementary school. Or better, be aware of what books they check out at their school library. Pain in the ass having to watch and raise your own kids? Well, I raised mine, and they are in their 30s and 40s, so I don't have to give a rats ass what they read now, having done my time in the barrel

I don't want to talk to elementary kids, period. You talk to yours if, you have any in elementary school. Or better, be aware of what books they check out at their school library. Pain in the ass having to watch and raise your own kids? Well, I raised mine, and they are in their 30s and 40s, so I don't have to give a rats ass what they read now, having done my time in the barrel
The teachers now want to talk to them about sex. I raised my son on my own as a single father and I kept up with what he was bringing taught. Don't know how I would've handled it. Probably would've been jailed.

The teachers now want to talk to them about sex. I raised my son on my own as a single father and I kept up with what he was bringing taught. Don't know how I would've handled it. Probably would've been jailed.
Probably not. Congrats on the single parent thing, if it worked out.

Who said anything about gay in my posts? Odd to say the least. So you support having public school children have unfettered access to sexually explicit materials?

Correct?
Yes, he admitted it.

Secret fact: this is Tummy Taint
595176B2-5506-4C90-A51C-D3E04BF75859.jpeg

Forum List

Back