Scathing New SEAL Ad Blasts Obama for Literally ‘Bowing’ to Foreign Leaders

They deal in emotions, fear and anger mostly.
You are joking right???

I doubt its a joke. What exactly is so horrid about Obama bowing to a foreign leader. What is really so damaging in the big scheme of things, please do explain.

Last checked a precision guided missile is not concerned with who bows to who.

I personally thought it looked worse when W was kissing the Saudi Royal, but to each his own I suppose.

"yes sir", I like my crew-cut - is not the same thing ...

being raised in Hawaii might have had something to do with it.

Any sane adult takes a certain "when in Rome" aproach to travel, and particularly to meeting dignitaries. It's just a sign of respect.

this is how a good representative of America acts, you show respect and try to be as professional as humanly possible.

well said, wish I would have thought of that "when in Rome", exactly.

Last edited:
I personally dislike politicians using the military like that. Very offputting.

What politician is "using" them?

The people who made the ad.

btw, So far you don't seem to have addressed any of the issues raised by posters on this thread. This being a discussion forum, I hope you'll step up and discuss.

The ad was made by Special Operations For America.. not Romney.

And I think the American president should bow to NO ONE... PERIOD! (Nor should he kiss their ring)

And I think the American president should bow to NO ONE... PERIOD!

okay, fair enough. But please explain what exactly not bowing accomplishes?

Obama is not a tourist when he does an official visit, he is representing the country. This country fought a war not to bow to anyone, perhaps you heard about the Revolutionary War when you were in school. By bowing Obama is insulting the people of the country he is visiting. This can be easily proven by the fact that the White House still denies that Obama actually bowed.

White House: No bow to Saudi - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Last edited:

Obama is not a tourist when he does an official visit, he is representing the country. This country fought a war not to bow to anyone, perhaps you hear about the Revolutionary War when you were in school. By bowing Obama is insulting the people of the country he is visiting. This can be easily proven by the fact that the White House still denies that Obama actually bowed.

:iagree:

Very disappointing that these men would stoop to this and further divide this country. Sure, they have a free speech right but is it really the right thing to do? It cheapens them even if what they say has some validity. I don't care for the bowing and stuff either but I don't think THEY should be pointing this out.

Very disappointing that these men would stoop to this and further divide this country. Sure, they have a free speech right but is it really the right thing to do? It cheapens them even if what they say has some validity. I don't care for the bowing and stuff either but I don't think THEY should be pointing this out.

Why not?

They fought for the right to speak if ya ask me... their opinion means something.

I would say the same thing for soldiers for Obama.... btw, are there any? :confused:

Why not?

They fought for the right to speak if ya ask me... their opinion means something.

I would say the same thing for soldiers for Obama.... btw, are there any? :confused:

Their opinion means they have an opinion.

A very silly one at that.

This country fought a war not to bow to anyone, perhaps you heard about the Revolutionary War when you were in school.

Just so we are clear, you are saying bowing to a mutual world leader has something to do with the Civil war? Last I checked it was to get away from the Religious zealots. But thats not the subject matter.

I respect your opinion however, I dont see how bowing to anyone at any time shows some sort of weakness or anything even close to that. If you can prove to me with hard copy proof that bowing to a nations leader has ruined a nation, I would like to see that. To me, this is a bunch of hot air.

Last edited:
This thread only exists because Obama killed Osama, and Obama-haters just fucking can't stand the fact that it took a fucking mooslim Kenyan marxist communist to fucking do it because the retarded cowpoke in office before him couldn't read a fucking map.

This country fought a war not to bow to anyone, perhaps you heard about the Revolutionary War when you were in school.

Just so we are clear, you are saying bowing to a mutual world leader has something to do with the Civil war? Last I checked it was to get away from the Religious zealots. But thats not the subject matter.

The Civil War???? :eusa_clap:

I respect your opinion however, I dont see how bowing to anyone at any time shows some sort of weakness or anything even close to that. If you can prove to me with hard copy proof that bowing to a nations leader has ruined a nation, I would like to see that. To me, this is a bunch of hot air.

Then why on earth did he bow?

Plus.... what about all that bling? Maybe it was for that... I mean it was some monster bling after all, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread only exists because Obama killed Osama, and Obama-haters just fucking can't stand the fact that it took a fucking mooslim Kenyan marxist communist to fucking do it because the retarded cowpoke in office before him couldn't read a fucking map.

:clap2:

lol, I dont know! Nor do I give two terds. Bowing does not change the fact we could crush just about any nation in under 2 hours if we wanted to. Ya get my drift? This bowing crap is not important in the big scheme of things.

we have far greater worries at hand.

Last edited:

lol, I dont know! Nor do I give two terds. Bowing does not change the fact we could crush just about any nation in under 2 hours if we wanted to. Ya get my drift? This bowing crap is not important in the big scheme of things.

we have fr greater worries at hand.

No arguing that point brother

Obama is not a tourist when he does an official visit, he is representing the country. This country fought a war not to bow to anyone, perhaps you heard about the Revolutionary War when you were in school. By bowing Obama is insulting the people of the country he is visiting. This can be easily proven by the fact that the White House still denies that Obama actually bowed.

Well put.

Some assholes think they are smart because they learned how to take quotes out of context. If you want to address my post quote the whole thing. If you won't do that I sugest you put me on ignore because I will treat you like a piece of shit every time you try to misrepresent what I said.

Forum List

Back