scariest movie ever?

Eraserhead was pretty freaky, especially the scene of Eraserhead trying to feed his "son."

i like david lynch movies....i just couldnt hang with that movie....i made the first 10 minutes and got bored...you know that when he did that film his child was in leg cast for a clubfoot....some say that was the "inspiration" for the movie

Anyone ever see the Twin Peaks movie? I always thought Bob was pretty scary. I didn't like those little people who always talked backwards either..

BTW, I have to follow that up with The Blair Witch.

Now don't laugh, but when that movie first came out, and if you saw it in a theater, and (though everyone suspected it was fake) no one was really sure if it was real or not and the way they ended it.

That was damn scary.

I couldn't stand that movie...I found nothing scary in it at all, just the "f" word every 2 seconds, I ended up watching most of the movie with the sound down. I think what scared everyone was the language they used rather than the situation. I just found the whole thing annoying.

The movie was pretty disappointing. I found the SciFi channel's mockumentary more compelling than the movie.

Last night I saw a preview for Rob Zombie's Halloween, he is calling it H2. How many times are they going to make that movie?

Last night I saw a preview for Rob Zombie's Halloween, he is calling it H2. How many times are they going to make that movie?

I want to see Rob's version, at least it would be more twisted and exciting than the original ...
how it looks twisted, from the preview I don't think Meyers always wears the same mask or even one at all and it has his mom in it.

Last edited:

I want to see Rob's version, at least it would be more twisted and exciting than the original ...
how it looks twisted, from the preview I don't think Meyers doesn't always wear the same mask or even one at all and it has his mom in it.

I have always liked his take on the mass murderer freak genre, only like some of his music, but he is a good director/writer. Saw House of a Thousand Corpses and Devil's Rejects ... great flicks, laughed through them both so hard I nearly collapsed.

My friend and I laughed at the preview last night. I think my friend's words were, " What the fuck?"

My friend and I laughed at the preview last night. I think my friend's words were, " What the fuck?"

Rob is a twisted and demented writer/director ... I look forward to the movie, and I as burnt out on Halloweens after the second one.

The Orphan looks pretty wierd also. Anytime they have a child as the villian, it is freaky to me.

The Orphan looks pretty wierd also. Anytime they have a child as the villian, it is freaky to me.

Two things that I like in a horror movie, "innocent monsters" (such as a child) and "bad guy wins" (like the first Jeepers Kreepers). Those two elements combined and I say blockbuster. So yeah, I will be seeing that one for certain.

Forum List

Back