scariest movie ever?

I wouldn't normally go for a slasher flick, but I'd go with Hellraiser, simply because at some point you have to ask yourself, what if there really is a hell and this is what it is like?

And you have to answer, "Wow, that would really suck."

BTW, I have to follow that up with The Blair Witch.

Now don't laugh, but when that movie first came out, and if you saw it in a theater, and (though everyone suspected it was fake) no one was really sure if it was real or not and the way they ended it.

That was damn scary.

BTW, I have to follow that up with The Blair Witch.

Now don't laugh, but when that movie first came out, and if you saw it in a theater, and (though everyone suspected it was fake) no one was really sure if it was real or not and the way they ended it.

That was damn scary.

Agreed.. The end of the movie *really* freaked me out.

Silence of the Lambs really gave me goosebumps and kept me on the edge of my chair. It wasn't that it was so scary, it was just captivating.

Jaws scared the crap out of me when I first saw it. Stayed out of the water for a loooong time after seeing it.

I saw about 45 minutes of so of a movie called Wrong Turn on FX one night. Totally and completely freaked me out, slept with the lights on, couldn't finish the movie. :eek:

I stopped watching scary movies a long time ago. I can't handle them. It means I have to sleep with all the lights on in the house for 2 weeks afterwards.

I stopped watching scary movies a long time ago. I can't handle them. It means I have to sleep with all the lights on in the house for 2 weeks afterwards.

Are the lights going to protect you from whatever's lurking behind the door, under the bed, or in the garage?

(I say under the bed, because mine had monsters as a child, and I had to jump from the doorway to the bed because I was afraid to walk in front of it after seeing something scary...but I turned the light OUT so they couldn't find me!)

Are the lights going to protect you from whatever's lurking behind the door, under the bed, or in the garage?

(I say under the bed, because mine had monsters as a child, and I had to jump from the doorway to the bed because I was afraid to walk in front of it after seeing something scary...but I turned the light OUT so they couldn't find me!)
StoP IT!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!:eek:

Sometimes things hide under the bed and grab your ankles as you get into bed. They don't care if the lights are on or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back