Scarborough Whine

Joe gets a bit more warped by the week, which I guess is to be expected from hanging out with the lefty scum that comprise nearly all of each day's guests on the Joe & Mika morning lovefest. But at least he never tires of telling folks what a great politician he was.

Joe gets a bit more warped by the week, which I guess is to be expected from hanging out with the lefty scum that comprise nearly all of each day's guests on the Joe & Mika morning lovefest. But at least he never tires of telling folks what a great politician he was.

Perhaps Joe does not like the things people say about him and Mika. I can't stand to watch in the mornings anymore. Used to be kind of cool at first but now it is so liberal PC that it is irritating. They have: a gay, a Black pers...oh excuse me, African-American, a woman, a NYC fashion queen (Donny Douche ), and also a young white guy and a British chic for mod effect.Then Uncle Joe gets on his soap box carping about something and its just over board.

Joe: SCOTUS must step in on online threats | MSNBC

Narcissistic ego maniac Joe Scarborough went on a rant this morning about people saying bad things to other people on line. He will get mad over this but was a media shill when we marched into Iraq in 2003 and fucked the whole region up.

Uhh.... I'm somehow missing the connection between online verbal discretion and a country invading another country. :confused:

:dunno:

Forum List

Back