Scandal rocks the vice presidency

The left can't stand the thought that a man would be faithful to his wife.

Nice try... But did you have a look at the guy at the top of the ticket recently... He grabbed all before him...

Sorry but trying to claim some moral high ground with Trump is a joke...
No one mentioned Trump. This is about the lefties having a cow because Pence is a faithful husband. Or, he's just wise and knows that any contact with a woman might result in that woman claiming a sex attack later in time.
"Faithful husband"? Are you saying that, if I went to Olive Garden with a female friend, I'm cheating on my wife? Sharing crappy breadsticks is the same as fornication?

If so, I'm heading to Olive Garden right now. :)

Nice try... But did you have a look at the guy at the top of the ticket recently... He grabbed all before him...

No one mentioned Trump. This is about the lefties having a cow because Pence is a faithful husband. Or, he's just wise and knows that any contact with a woman might result in that woman claiming a sex attack later in time.
"Faithful husband"? Are you saying that, if I went to Olive Garden with a female friend, I'm cheating on my wife? Sharing crappy breadsticks is the same as fornication?

Grow up, you libs are the most intolerant, judgmental people alive.

Man, sorry I scared you so much with my not-even-very-good joke that you had to skip defending your post and go straight for sweeping ad hominem generalizations. I think I have some Xanax lying around somewhere I could send you.

Makes perfect sense.

The guy doesn't want to risk even the hint of impropriety.

A wise choice for a public servant and elected official.

Oh, and, by the way... we're talking 'chaperones' here... not unknown in our own age, and omnipresent 60 or 70 or 80 years ago.

Man, sorry I scared you so much with my not-even-very-good joke that you had to skip defending your post and go straight for sweeping ad hominem generalizations. I think I have some Xanax lying around somewhere I could send you.

You aren't capable of scaring me kid, thus far you are just one more intolerant, judgmental little Liberal. You're all alike.

He wont eat dinner with another women? Lol wtf is that? Is their level of trust that nonexistent?

He's a public figure. Things change when you're in the spotlight, it can be very easily misconstrued as something much more than it is. The rule makes sense.

But honestly I can't imagine what sort of context would explain a married man having dinner with another woman alone. It WOULD raise red flags. Lunch? Sure. Perhaps a business lunch. But dinner? Nope.

They seem like a perfectly happy couple, but the whole not eating dinner with another women rule is fucking preposterous.
They seem like a perfectly happy couple, but the whole not eating dinner with another women rule is fucking preposterous.
No, it really isn't. It's risky and unnecessary. If the press calls him an oppressive Muslim hubby when he honors his wife by including her in all socializing, imagine what they'd say if they ever caught him alone with a female other than his wife.

No, it really isn't. It's risky and unnecessary. If the press calls him an oppressive Muslim hubby when he honors his wife by including her in all socializing, imagine what they'd say if they ever caught him alone with a female other than his wife.

Frankly, I don't think it is any business of the press what parameters they set for each other in their marriage. I still think it is a peculiar rule, but then again, my husband and I almost never do anything separately from each other. Why would I not want my best friend to be around all the time?

Last edited:
This is from an interview Mike Pence did in 2002. People as usual crying over nothing.

Pence has been continuously sighted not associating with Bill Clinton or Anthony Weiner.

A career politician who is faithful to his wife? unheard of....

Democrats must have had a bevy of bimbos ready to trot out crying about how they were assaulted.

Forum List

Back