Scandal rocks the vice presidency

I don't think my wife would like it very much if she walked into a restaurant and saw me having dinner with another women.

Twitter is on fire with the revelation that Mike Pence is faithful to his wife. He cannot continue in office and must step down. He is a horrible role model for today's youth. Pence has even been heard referring to his wife as "Mother".

The Most Horrified and Humorous Reactions to Mike Pence’s Rule Against Dining Alone with Women

Mike and Karen Pence have strict relationship rules for one another

Yeah, the modern libtards could never accept a man who is honest, loyal and trustworthy.
Barach Obama

Twitter is on fire with the revelation that Mike Pence is faithful to his wife. He cannot continue in office and must step down. He is a horrible role model for today's youth. Pence has even been heard referring to his wife as "Mother".

The Most Horrified and Humorous Reactions to Mike Pence’s Rule Against Dining Alone with Women

Yeah, the modern libtards could never accept a man who is honest, loyal and trustworthy.
Barach Obama
Oh please had there not been a crowd, boi Barry would have raped that leggy blonde at Mandela's funeral.

I don't get the left going all nuts on this. It's not strict relationship rules at all. It's common courtesy to your wife.

I work with women all day, that's fine. I don't go out to dinner with one afterword unless it's a group. I wouldn't want to send that message to my wife that something could even possibly be going on out of respect for her. I would expect the same from my wife. Not that there isn't trust there but why would you do that?

Not really. It might not mean anything to some but devout Christians do not generally spend time alone with an opposite sex member. If a man is dining with a woman most folks are going to think they have something going on.

It just struck me as a little odd is all. Whatever works best for them, though.

You let your guy hang out alone with another guy, no problem?

Absolutely. I have the fullest trust that he would never act untoward.

I met Pence a few years ago, the very first thing he did was introduce his wife to me. He was also genuinely interested about my husband and I. Very pleasant encounter, he's real.

Not really. It might not mean anything to some but devout Christians do not generally spend time alone with an opposite sex member. If a man is dining with a woman most folks are going to think they have something going on.

I met Pence a few years ago, the very first thing he did was introduce his wife to me. He was also genuinely interested about my husband and I. Very pleasant encounter, he's real.
And then this "Party of Family Values" man excused himself and slipped out the door so he could spend some quality time with his, ahem, "pool attendant" in the garden shed.

Do as we say, not as we do.

This nut is a religious zealot who would gladly change our government from a federal republic to a theocracy if it was up to him.

And then this "Party of Family Values" man excused himself and slipped out the door so he could spend some quality time with his, ahem, "pool attendant" in the garden shed.

This nut is a religious zealot who would gladly change our government from a federal republic to a theocracy if it was up to him.

Gawd you're one ignorant toad.

Pence had more integrity than Obama and his entire posse of criminals.

Now go troll someone else, old timer

Gawd you're one ignorant toad.

Pence had more integrity than Obama and his entire posse of criminals.

Now go troll someone else, old timer
Pence is a religious hypocrite just like you.

Twitter is on fire with the revelation that Mike Pence is faithful to his wife.
So he has that in common with the Obamas. Cool.

Too bad you can't say the same for your serial adulterer Fake President.
It's also too bad your're still feeling the butthurt. I honestly thought you snowflakes would have moved on by now.

:)

Last edited:
There is no scandal, there are only effeminate Liberal men like @Oldschool who sit and masturbate because of their inability to get and hold a woman he hasn't paid for. Pence is an honorable and good man.

The left can't stand the thought that a man would be faithful to his wife.

Nice try... But did you have a look at the guy at the top of the ticket recently... He grabbed all before him...

Sorry but trying to claim some moral high ground with Trump is a joke...
No one mentioned Trump. This is about the lefties having a cow because Pence is a faithful husband. Or, he's just wise and knows that any contact with a woman might result in that woman claiming a sex attack later in time.

You want to know why that rule is weird? Because it clearly says Pence and his wife do not trust each other.

Have dinner with a different woman all alone? Dear Lord, that could lead to adultery — it's forbidden! Except, it doesn't. You just don't fuck her. Simple as that.

Seriously, what is the objection here? Is Mrs. Pence so insecure that she demands Mr. Pence never break bread with another female? Is Mr. Pence so uncontrollable that any time alone with a female leads to sexy times? A healthy couple in a healthy relationship should be able to spend time with anyone and not have it lead to problems.

Mind you, the Pence's have every right to do this if that's what they want. I'm not saying they're wrong for this rule. But I am saying it's sad.

The left can't stand the thought that a man would be faithful to his wife.

Nice try... But did you have a look at the guy at the top of the ticket recently... He grabbed all before him...

Sorry but trying to claim some moral high ground with Trump is a joke...

Threads not about Trump is it? Nope, it isn't. It's about a good, decent ma named Pence. You have for too long settled for some form of a crooked, lying, thieving Clinton or a feaux black man on the down low pretending to be "married" to a Tranny.

Forum List

Back