SCANDAL: Clunton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents Found

Loretta Lynch's plane was parked on a secluded part of the airport.

Markle is right - this was another failed attempt by 'the most transparent Administration ever' to secretly conduct more of their shadowy business.

So what if bill talked to her . He's an American, he can talk to whomever he wants .

By that logic then what is all the fuss about Trump supposedly talking to Putin before the election?! He's an American and he can talk to whomever he wants.

OOOOOhhhh...you know better than to provide the truth and facts to Progressives. They get disoriented, dizzy, and confused. Then they start mumbling incoherently.

Hillary Clinton has to be the female political version of Al Capone.

Maybe we can finally put her away in prison over tax evasion as well.

:p

...what kind of documents could exist pertaining to their discussion about GRANDKIDS, huh, snowflakes?

Judicial Watch says FBI has found Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting documents

"We won’t know what’s in them until we see them, unfortunately,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told Fox News in an email Friday. “The fact they just ‘found’ them is yet another scandal.”

The FBI initially did not find any documents or records related to the tarmac meeting, according to an FBI letter reviewed by Fox News, but in a related case this summer, the Justice Department recovered email correspondence regarding the meeting.

“Upon further review, we subsequently determined potentially responsive documents may exist,” the FBI wrote to Judicial Watch in a letter on Aug. 10. The FBI wrote that the request had been “reopened” and is “currently in the process of searching for any responsive material.

Vladimir said to tell you he loves you.

idiot

When Bill met Lynch in this very very public place, Hillary had already been ruled out on any criminal offenses....it was announced just 3 days later....

Very public place my foot. The only way we ever knew about the meeting is that an unknown journalist was at the airport and was suspicious. Neither plane had any markings identifying them as government planes. The journalist wrote down the tail numbers and checked out who were the owners and who was on board. Next thing, former President Bill Clinton is getting off one plane and quietly, with no press gaggle, boarding the plane now known as the one on which the Attorney General was riding.

After half an hour of negotiations, three days later, against all protocol instead of Loretta Lynch making a determination, Comey of the FBI makes the decision so as to not call attention to Lynch.

Progressives in deep, deep doo doo!
As bad as it appears, nothing will happen, the establishment won't let it.

Who wants to bet that those 30 pages of documents about that meeting, if found to be official business, was illegally never turned in as required by the Freedom of Information Act or the federal records Act?

Since President Obama set a new record for a legal non-compliance with those laws, I would almost bet that this is the case...

I am still waiting for any snowflake on this board to step up and declare they still admit that the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch was a by-chance meeting to discuss grandchildren...

I don't think there will be any takers... even Democrats are willing to go only so far and their delusions and denial...

No evidence of any wrongdoing except for piles of GOP hate character assassination propaganda b*******, super dupe.
Franco, nice rant, but you didn't step up to the plate.

I asked, after Thirty pages have been found regarding former President Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch's meeting that was supposed to be about grandkids, what liberals on this board, like yourself, are willing to step up and declare they still believe that was a by-chance meeting in which they discussed grandchildren.

I noticed you were unwilling to say you still believe that. So did everyone else.
Of course I believe it there's no reason to doubt it no evidence of any kind... This is ridiculous. You dupes start out knowing that the clintons are evil and Criminal though there's no evidence for that either, just 25 years of stupid b*******period ends up being all about a gentleman lying about a BJ with the silly GOP s***.
I thought no meeting was ever even contemplated, until suddenly Bill noticed Loretta Lynch's plane on the tarmac near where his own would soon be. So he dropped in and they talked about their grandkids, then went their separate ways.

How could there be "documents"? Especially documents about BEFORE the meeting?
10 pages of grandchildren pictures, obviously.
After everything we’ve learned about Hillary, it’s unbelievable that anyone would still support her...

Too bad there's no evidence for any of it and it has gotten nowhere near a courtroom, super Dupes...

I am still waiting for any snowflake on this board to step up and declare they still admit that the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch was a by-chance meeting to discuss grandchildren...

I don't think there will be any takers... even Democrats are willing to go only so far and their delusions and denial...
Absolutely, nobody thinks there's any problem including the New York Times BBC PBS Reuters you name it... Just the usual lying cheating bought off FOS GOP propaganda machine.

So Franko, you actually think Bill Clinton was flying across the country and just happened to hear that Loretta Lynch's plane was Park on a Tarmac several States over and decided that he would order his Pilot to fly out of the way to where Loretta Lynch was just so he could talk to her about his grandchildren?

So you think Bill Clinton, just by chance upon hearing Loretta Lynch was nearby he 'suddenly' became interested in talking to her about his grandchildren so much that he canceled whatever he was going to do, he ordered his secret service detail to contact her security detail to work out the specifics to allow him to meet with her alone on her plane... because talking to her about his grandkids required them to be alone on her plane?

So Franko, you actually believe that this split-second decision to go out of his way and interrupt her schedule to meet with Loretta Lynch to discuss his grandkids resulted in 30 pages of documents...?

And you believe that this sudden urge to talk to her about his grand kids in the middle of the unfolding multiple FBI investigation Scandal of his wife who was running for president is just simply a coincidence?

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Snowflakes are some of the most intellectually dishonest, delusional, alternate reality accepting sheep I have ever seen in my life...

Absolutely, nobody thinks there's any problem including the New York Times BBC PBS Reuters you name it... Just the usual lying cheating bought off FOS GOP propaganda machine.
Ah, the mythical 'vast right-wing conspiracy' ...

Turns out it only takes five or six billionaires with fake news outlets and the stupidest people in the modern world, You.

Turns out it only takes five or six billionaires with fake news outlets and the stupidest people in the modern world, You.
You sounded like the Ghost Rider for Hillary's book, 'This is all the people I blame for losing the election'.

Forum List

Back