Scalia on the take

"Soros hate drone?" Good grief man, you should really have all that hurt in your butt examined by a professional.

Derp derp derpity derp?

Compelling argument, sparky.

It would be a blast if all the hate sites were down for a couple of days, all you fools would be rendered mute.

Seriously dude, if I want to know your thoughts on any issue, i merely need to navigate to ThinkProgress or KOS.

"Soros hate drone?" Good grief man, you should really have all that hurt in your butt examined by a professional.

Derp derp derpity derp?

It would be a blast if all the hate sites were down for a couple of days, all you fools would be rendered mute.

Seriously dude, if I want to know your thoughts on any issue, i merely need to navigate to ThinkProgress or KOS.
More fantasy strawman building, I see.

Derp derp derpity derp?

Grr you Koch hate drone! If i wanted to know your thoughts on any issue, I'd shove my head up my ass to get your perspective!

Grr you Koch hate drone! If i wanted to know your thoughts on any issue, I'd shove my head up my ass to get your perspective!

Your head is already up your ass.

The problem you have (in addition to being stupid) is that the Koch booger man that the hate sites train you to drool over, have no network of hate. I mean, there is Breitbart, but no connection to the Koch brothers. There are a few other right wing sites, but none of them established by the Koch brothers.

Then there is the left, with a massive network of hate. MoveOn, started by Soros. ThinkProgress, funded by Soros, DailyKOS using funding from the Soros network.

Look, i get it, hate is the foundation of the left, hate is your motive power. You turn to hate sites because hate is what defines you. KOS simply tells what to hate, You are leftist because you are already consumed with hate, you just are too stupid to know what it is that you hate. The Soros hate site help focus you on hating those people and ideas that stand in the way of power for the left.

Your head is already up your ass.

The problem you have (in addition to being stupid) is that the Koch booger man that the hate sites train you to drool over, have no network of hate. I mean, there is Breitbart, but no connection to the Koch brothers. There are a few other right wing sites, but none of them established by the Koch brothers.

Then there is the left, with a massive network of hate. MoveOn, started by Soros. ThinkProgress, funded by Soros, DailyKOS using funding from the Soros network.

Look, i get it, hate is the foundation of the left, hate is your motive power. You turn to hate sites because hate is what defines you. KOS simply tells what to hate, You are leftist because you are already consumed with hate, you just are too stupid to know what it is that you hate. The Soros hate site help focus you on hating those people and ideas that stand in the way of power for the left.
:lmao:

How do you fit a computer in there with you? And what do you do about the smell?

[

:lmao:

How do you fit a computer in there with you? And what do you do about the smell?

Oh, I'm not in the same room with you, so no worries about the smell of you picking your butt and eating the surprises.

:lol:

You are stupid and childish, all the virtues the democratic party is looking for. :thup:
And you are great at regurgitating talking points and childish name calling! Good for you!

Derp derp derpity derp?

Your problem is obvious.

Another day, another reason to wish all liberals a horrible death and to rot in hell.

t’s now been revealed that the luxury hunting ranch vacation Antonin Scalia was on when he died was a gift from someone who Scalia indirectly helped with a recent Supreme Court decision.

In late 2015, the Supreme Court declined to hear an age discrimination suit (Hinga, James V. Mic Group, LLC) against a subsidiary of the manufacturing company J.B. Poindexter, which is owned by John B. Poindexter. Poindexter also owns the 30,000-acre Cibolo Creek Ranch in Shafter, Texas, where Scalia was vacationing when he died last weekend. According to the Washington Post, Scalia didn’t pay for his flight to the ranch, or for his room at the luxury ranch. His food and beverages were also free. Poindexter maintains that Scalia wasn’t given any preferential treatment, as the 36 people staying at the ranch that weekend were all staying for free.

However, the Post also reports that lingering questions remain about who else was staying at the ranch, and whether or not Poindexter or any of the ranch’s guests weretrying to curry favor with the late Justice

There are perks to being pals with those at the pinnacle of power.
I should stop with that nice bit of alliteration...
anyway you can't legislate all this stuff. There are laws that are supposed to catch out the grossest and most obvious acts of corruption but at some point we have to rely on the personal morality and sense of responsibility in those granted power in our societies.
Sometimes that works out and more often it doesn't. Scalia considered himself a master at understanding the original text of the USC, I don't think the rigid s.o.b. would have sold out a decision to save his mother's soul. As to Bush v Gore I'm still trying to figure that out 15 yrs. later.

t’s now been revealed that the luxury hunting ranch vacation Antonin Scalia was on when he died was a gift from someone who Scalia indirectly helped with a recent Supreme Court decision.

In late 2015, the Supreme Court declined to hear an age discrimination suit (Hinga, James V. Mic Group, LLC) against a subsidiary of the manufacturing company J.B. Poindexter, which is owned by John B. Poindexter. Poindexter also owns the 30,000-acre Cibolo Creek Ranch in Shafter, Texas, where Scalia was vacationing when he died last weekend. According to the Washington Post, Scalia didn’t pay for his flight to the ranch, or for his room at the luxury ranch. His food and beverages were also free. Poindexter maintains that Scalia wasn’t given any preferential treatment, as the 36 people staying at the ranch that weekend were all staying for free.

However, the Post also reports that lingering questions remain about who else was staying at the ranch, and whether or not Poindexter or any of the ranch’s guests weretrying to curry favor with the late Justice

There are perks to being pals with those at the pinnacle of power.
I should stop with that nice bit of alliteration...
anyway you can't legislate all this stuff. There are laws that are supposed to catch out the grossest and most obvious acts of corruption but at some point we have to rely on the personal morality and sense of responsibility in those granted power in our societies.
Sometimes that works out and more often it doesn't. Scalia considered himself a master at understanding the original text of the USC, I don't think the rigid s.o.b. would have sold out a decision to save his mother's soul. As to Bush v Gore I'm still trying to figure that out 15 yrs. later.
Nothing to figure out....obvious right wing fascism in the SCOTUS.

Wow, Liberals truly have no morals, ethics, or conscience, to try to smear a man when his body isn't even cold yet... Way to go DEM's!

:clap:

Medal of Honor Winners get a lot of perks...does that mean THEY are 'on the take'.

Of course Slick Willy got free plane rides, free drinks, and free...well, er.... on his flights out to Pedophile Island, nd we KNOW that SOB was / is on the take....

Forum List

Back