Sayings you are sick of hearing~

"It is what it is"

How the fuck is that an explanation for anything? What's retarded is that most of the time, someone will be like 'you have a point'. WTF?

When people say that, you have to look at them and say, "Except when it isn't, perception is reality", then quickly move on as they get that 'what the fuck' look on their face because you trumped them with another stupid saying.

'you know' either written or spoken.

I sometimes count the 'you knows' in interviews, the record is Pat riley who said 'you know' 63 times in 3 minutes!

"It is what it is"

How the fuck is that an explanation for anything? What's retarded is that most of the time, someone will be like 'you have a point'. WTF?

When people say that, you have to look at them and say, "Except when it isn't, perception is reality", then quickly move on as they get that 'what the fuck' look on their face because you trumped them with another stupid saying.
Or you could ask them to define 'is'.

Smell my pussy. Only heard it once yesterday but I'm hoping the young ladies retire that one soon.

I.guess its the gender equivalennt of suck my dick. Pretty tired of that one too.

Teaching high school I such an education!

Smell my pussy. Only heard it once yesterday but I'm hoping the young ladies retire that one soon.

I.guess its the gender equivalennt of suck my dick. Pretty tired of that one too.

you teach biology and behavioral sciences, right?

Maybe they were getting ready for standardized testing, so to speak. You know, no child left behind!

"It is what it is"

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Hate that one to death, too.

My ding dong ex boyfriend used to say, "It is what it is" all the time, when he was backed into a corner about something, the lying sack of shit! :lol:

Maybe they were getting ready for standardized testing, so to speak. You know, no child left behind!

She didn't say, "smell my ass".

Forum List

Back