Sayings you are sick of hearing~

"It is what it is"

How the fuck is that an explanation for anything? What's retarded is that most of the time, someone will be like 'you have a point'. WTF?
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Hate that one to death, too.

My ding dong ex boyfriend used to say, "It is what it is" all the time, when he was backed into a corner about something, the lying sack of shit! :lol:

I hate 'lying sack of shit.'

OK, I'm lying, I actually like that one.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Hate that one to death, too.

My ding dong ex boyfriend used to say, "It is what it is" all the time, when he was backed into a corner about something, the lying sack of shit! :lol:

I hate 'lying sack of shit.'

OK, I'm lying, I actually like that one.

Start your own thread about sayings you like, and quit trying to derail this one, you lying sack of shit.

"The bottom line is . . . ."

It's rarely the bottom line when a sentence is prefaced with that irritating expression.

"Well, for what it's worth . . . ."

I usually know as soon as that one is the opener that whatever follows will not be worth all that much.

"To tell you the truth . . . ."

Damn. That one is stupid. Because, yeah, we've been enjoying all the lies you are apparently confessing that you've been sharing with us up to this point!

"Keith Oberman said . . . ."

Whatever it was, who fucking cares? Shut the fuck up. Ogreman is an unfunny piece of shit. So is Bill Maher.

It's rarely the bottom line when a sentence is prefaced with that irritating expression.

I usually know as soon as that one is the opener that whatever follows will not be worth all that much.

Damn. That one is stupid. Because, yeah, we've been enjoying all the lies you are apparently confessing that you've been sharing with us up to this point!

Whatever it was, who fucking cares? Shut the fuck up. Ogreman is an unfunny piece of shit. So is Bill Maher.

Yeah, but Bill Maher used to be funny, Olbermann never was.

'Democrat' and 'Republican' ... seriously, they're the same damned thing, just say 'Politician' and be done with it.

do you get much affirmation with your fence-straddling?

here comes one i hate, i already posted it on the cliche thread

"all sides are equally to blame", diplomatic bullshit to end the argument

Along that same line: 'Trust me, ....' I have no idea why the actual writing of that would instill additional trust in them from me for the the words that ensue, but I suppose that a poster can dream.

Last edited:
"Yes We Can!"

bob-the-builder-bob-waving-4900561.jpg

Using "then" when it should be "than" or "than" when it should be "then."

Yeah, I know, that's not a phrase or saying or whatever...

Thread_hijack_live.jpg

Forum List

Back