Say Something Good About Prez. Bush

The verdict on Obama is still on-going.

The verdict on Bush is in, so by default...the threads are not the same.

With that said, to directly answer the thread...Bush honestly tried to NOT frighten the kids when he was told "America's under attack" on that 9/11 morning.
So, you're among those who were fooled by that nonsense. You actually believe the reason he became catatonic for a full ten minutes after being told about the second Tower strike is because he didn't want to frighten the children?

Think about it. Suppose Bush's breakfast had a laxative effect and he was seized by a sudden and powerful urge to use the toilet. What choices were available to him?

1) To quietly shit in his pants.

2) To jump up and shout, "I've have to shit!" and run out.

3) To calmly say, "Excuse me, children. Something has come up and I must leave you for a few minutes," then have an aide finish reading the goat book.

If you picked option #3 you'll find that most reasonably intelligent people, along with those who are not chauvinistically loyal to the elitist fop President, will agree with you.

So the question I have is why couldn't the incompetent, useless bastard have done that in response to the attack notification instead of just sitting there like he had just shit in his pants?
When you're in that position, and it happens, to you, you'll have gained sufficient perspective to make something resembling a worthwhiile comment.

Until then, you're just Monday morning quarterbacking, with your point of view gounded in nothing but blind, ignorant partisan bigotry.

When you're in that position, and it happens, to you, you'll have gained sufficient perspective to make something resembling a worthwhiile comment.

Until then, you're just Monday morning quarterbacking, with your point of view gounded in nothing but blind, ignorant partisan bigotry.
If you're promoting the idea that becoming inert and dysfunctional upon being informed that the Nation is under attack is something that might affect anyone who happens to be President and Commander In Chief of the military the only support you'll get for that pathetic notion will come from others who are equally deluded by neo-Conservative chauvinism.

The fact is George W. Bush is a generally incompetent, brain-damaged ne'er-do-well elitist who never succeeded at anything more complicated than clearing brush and playing golf. He was selected for the Presidency, not elected to it, and every significant decision he ever appeared to make was scripted for him by the kingmakers who served as shadow government during the eight years that elitist fop was in Office.

The reason Bush did nothing when told about the second Tower being hit is because he is incapable of dealing with something as dynamic as the 9/11 attack on his own. So he did the only thing he was capable of doing, which is nothing. The man is a degenerate sociopath for whom the Presidency was a game he thoroughly enjoyed playing. For him it was a power trip in which all important decisions were made by others. He thoroughly deserves to be imprisoned for the many crimes he committed in your name and mine and for ravaging this Nation's economy.

For you to accuse me of partisan bias while defending that spoiled, exalted cretin is an incredible irony.

I'll give it more time...but it seems that the very same people that want to cut Obama all kinds of slack don't feel the same way about Bush.

Maybe you shouldn't have limited your request by directing it only at those with Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Since I don't suffer that condition, I'm not one who can respond to your request.

The fact is George W. Bush is a generally incompetent, brain-damaged ne'er-do-well elitist ...
As I said:
Blind, ignorant partisan bigotry
:roll:

Bush had the courage of his convictions.

Yea, and I think he's a genuinely decent person. I believe history will judge him to have been an average President.

This. I may not have agreed with what he was up to or where he came from, but I honestly believe he was doing the best he could from his point of view. I think his administration was filled with some of the most corrupt and outright evil folks we've seen in politics in a long while, but the man himself was a decent guy who always tried to do right by folks.

In 1999, G.W. Bush promised to create a political environment that would make his rich friends wealthy and his wealthy friends disgusting at the expense of the middle class.

Mission Accomplished. The man is a fucking genius politician.

Democrats said he was the greatest president in recent history when they voted to extend the tax cuts and Obama endorced it.

Forum List

Back