Say No To Government

sayno

Rookie
Jun 27, 2008
I see alot of American people come to Australia looking for a small business opportunity to buy. DON"T DO IT! The Australian Government has boobie trapped our legislation and employees get all the rights. They can quit and still get pad, they don't have to turn up for work yet they still get paid, they can burn your building down and they still get paid, they can steal everything including your clients and they will still getpaid. Your income well 99.99999percent has to be spent on wages. Yes do you believe it that a laundry worker get $16.50 per hour whilst a tecaher gets $22. How do you work that out. I can really see the value in laundry can't you? The small business has the employees super, sick leave and holiday leave and any other leave the employee feels like having. Even if youhave a contract the Queensland Ombudsman says it's no good as its not applicable to their cause. Buut get this. Australia is so good, that if an employees goes to the Government say the Ombudsman or the Industrial relation (yes employees have a choice of two its so import and employers have none) that they will threaten you. yes the government threatens the employer that they will come into your place and go through your books with fine tooth comb if they find anything they will fine you, they will interview your staff they will interview you...just pay what I say youowe and we willleave you alone. PICTURE this and youhave Australia. YOu employ people so they don't have to do anything but watch you work as if you make them do something they will complain to the Ombudsman and then you will be fined, or interviewed, or breached or anything they want to do at the time. There's the Australian Government for you, doesn't it make you wish you were born in AMERICA.

Hi Charles,
Yes liberalism is ugly. However there is suppose to be equity and such things as anti-discrimination. IN Australia if your a small business owner you are discriminated against, in every direction your ripped off. You buy goods you pay tax 10%, you pay your staff you pay 9% superannuation "ontop" of the already high hourly rate then we have to pay tax, when we sell something we have to charge tax so therefore we have to reduce our profit margin to get the consumer to pay price so we can afford to pay GST to the Government.
Then there is the driscriminatory system we have where small business owners have no rights.
Law is like religion it can be read in many ways. It's funny how the ombudsman and the Industrial relations can read it in favour to the employee every time. As its easier for them to get the small business to pay.

We are forming a party to match on the Queensland Ombudsman and Industrial relation door to send the media a story that liberalism means anti-descriimination to "all" and that small business owners want equity.

Manybe you should emmigrate to Somalia.

No pesky government to ruin your life there, I'm informed.

Forum List

Back