Say it isn't so!

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
"So as long as left-wing Ivy League scribes refuse to perceive something to be a scandal — ... there is no scandal!"
That about sums it up. Obama's rule has been a minefield of scandals, corruption, lies, and out-right criminal activity. Let's not ignore the way he and his minions ignore the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Michelle Malkin

When asked what the biggest difference between conservatives and liberals/progressive is, I would say it is the ability to discern right from wrong.

"So as long as left-wing Ivy League scribes refuse to perceive something to be a scandal — ... there is no scandal!"
That about sums it up. Obama's rule has been a minefield of scandals, corruption, lies, and out-right criminal activity. Let's not ignore the way he and his minions ignore the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Michelle Malkin

When asked what the biggest difference between conservatives and liberals/progressive is, I would say it is the ability to discern right from wrong.

A few more minutes and the BUTT HURT begins. :badgrin:

LOL. Poor babys. Crying in your beer because the Obama Admin is not as corrupt as your people are.

That's all right, you have until 20Jan17 to piss and moan about our President.

LOL. Poor babys. Crying in your beer because the Obama Admin is not as corrupt as your people are.

Your answer acknowledges that you know and understand that you messiah and his court of fools are corrupt. Maybe not as corrupt as others, as you claim. Why then, are you not crying to change the regime? Why are you not determined to throw all the bums out? Why would you be determined to continue supporting corruption?

Obama came from Chicago. That bastion of corruption and you think his administration is squeaky clean??

Boy are you delusional.

Forum List

Back