Say hello to my little friend.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
It's been like 6 months almost since I've bought a gun. So I went down the the gun shop and picked this one up.

It's the Smith & Wesson Governor. Shoots 410, 45 Colt, and 45 ACP.

image.jpeg

It's very satisfying to shoot 410 slugs out of. I haven't tried the 45 Colt, but I was intrigued by the claim that it shoots 45 ACP so I shot those out of it. To do that you have to have a special "clip" holder, for lack of a better word, so that they don't slide in too far. That clip is sonewhat difficult to work with and I was not very impressed. However, the 410 is fun and I'm sure the 45 Colt will be just fine.

You guys are weird, Start talking tools from Grainger or snap on you would have me at hello :)

It's been like 6 months almost since I've bought a gun. So I went down the the gun shop and picked this one up.

View attachment 70813

It's very satisfying to shoot 410 slugs out of. I haven't tried the 45 Colt, but I was intrigued by the claim that it shoots 45 ACP so I shot those out of it. To do that you have to have a special "clip" holder, for lack of a better word, so that they don't slide in too far. That clip is sonewhat difficult to work with and I was not very impressed. However, the 410 is fun and I'm sure the 45 Colt will be just fine.

that was the gun Tucco had on "Better Call Saul."

View attachment 70813

that was the gun Tucco had on "Better Call Saul."

Movie - Street Kings ; Keanu Reeves shooting up the bathroom , blowing doors off.

Shadow 355

View attachment 70813

Shot one last weekend.
Very Cool and way less recoil than expected.
It's on the list...

I haven't shot any colt out of it yet, just the 45 ACP and the 410. While I didn't care for having to load the moon clip, it shot those 45s nice and smooth.

I was kinda disappointed I didnt get to run some .45 ACP through it since I had a thousand rounds of it sitting in a half bucket right there but the guy didnt bring the adapter.

Forum List

Back