Firearms Class

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Here in Arizona where God/Guns and country mean something other then lip service many of our gun shows include gun classes. I was gone from here the last day and a half to I think the best gun class I have ever been to.

Now check the WORDING on your states gun laws CAREFUL. Some if not most state gun laws prohibit or restrict full auto but INCLUDE the words "hard cartridge that meaning Brass or Steel. Well some folks in Georgia read that law and chose to make 12 gauges that were FULL AUTO.

A shotgun is a "soft" cartridge being paper or plastic thus in MANY states completely LEGAL. So I am going to sell four of my guns to buy this pre-built.
images

You can buy 40 or even 75 round drums or you can go with the stick fed.
images

The Saiga 12 is a Russian built death machine and Russian quality can still be seen in the old Mosin's and Ak's still in use on battle fronts today. Should you wish to buy one of these FULLY legal and transferable shotguns I suggest this..
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Saiga 12 w/ Slidefire (Civilian Legal FULL AUTO 12GA!!!)

Now I am sure questions like home invasion or an islamic outbreak have crossed your minds. Okay lets view the video shall we? And notice at the end it list an AMERICAN company where you can get your LEGAL FULL AUTO SHOTGUN.

I'm going to order mine the 1st of the month with a 40 round drum and 2 20 round sticks. The 40 round drum will be loaded with 00 buck and the sticks with solid slugs.

I want to give a BIG shout out to the NRA which puts on some of the greatest classes I have EVER attended. Call them and find yours. It COULD save your life.

Fury

• Banned
I think I need to invest in one of those.......
The buy in price is cheap. Quality is good and the results? Well the video speaks for itself.
Yep and I have been putting it off for too long.
Well I know that from dealing with 20s that a 20 throws 45% more lead in a solid slug than a 45. The drop rate of a 20 is 10 inches at 100 yards.

But I know enough that a 12 loaded with 00 buck vs a crowd makes the one even.

Here in Arizona where God/Guns and country mean something other then lip service many of our gun shows include gun classes. I was gone from here the last day and a half to I think the best gun class I have ever been to.

Now check the WORDING on your states gun laws CAREFUL. Some if not most state gun laws prohibit or restrict full auto but INCLUDE the words "hard cartridge that meaning Brass or Steel. Well some folks in Georgia read that law and chose to make 12 gauges that were FULL AUTO.

A shotgun is a "soft" cartridge being paper or plastic thus in MANY states completely LEGAL. So I am going to sell four of my guns to buy this pre-built.
images

images

The Saiga 12 is a Russian built death machine and Russian quality can still be seen in the old Mosin's and Ak's still in use on battle fronts today. Should you wish to buy one of these FULLY legal and transferable shotguns I suggest this..

Now I am sure questions like home invasion or an islamic outbreak have crossed your minds. Okay lets view the video shall we? And notice at the end it list an AMERICAN company where you can get your LEGAL FULL AUTO SHOTGUN.

I'm going to order mine the 1st of the month with a 40 round drum and 2 20 round sticks. The 40 round drum will be loaded with 00 buck and the sticks with solid slugs.

I want to give a BIG shout out to the NRA which puts on some of the greatest classes I have EVER attended. Call them and find yours. It COULD save your life.

Fury

Shoot, I LOVE the Saiga. I have thought about buying one in the past - but I really have no need for the thing - it's just cool as hell. I don't know where you live in AZ, but I spent about 3 years there (I was just a kid) when the old man was stationed at Luke AFB near Goodyear and Avondale.

• Banned

images

images

Fury

Shoot, I LOVE the Saiga. I have thought about buying one in the past - but I really have no need for the thing - it's just cool as hell. I don't know where you live in AZ, but I spent about 3 years there (I was just a kid) when the old man was stationed at Luke AFB near Goodyear and Avondale.

Wickenburg to be exact. The NRA twice a year gun classes down here are amazing. Your child can go to a "stater" class while you attend a "tech" class. Best I have ever seen.

Forum List

Back