Say goodbye to our two party system

I don't care how many parties we have, just so long as none of them have members in office who would rather see us merged into a multinational global economy under international law, as opposed to having a strong national economy under sovereign Constitutional law.

In case everyone has missed it, that's the reason we're fighting overseas. If you go back to the 1970's during the Carter era, it was the US who funded the madrasa's in Pakistan and Afghanistan, it was the US who provided the textbooks to children that used bombs and bodies to teach algebra, it was the US who provided the special forces training on guerilla tactics, it was the US who carved out the caves and tunnel systems, and it was the US who built and funded Pakistans intellignce agency (ISI) who overthrew the moderate Afghan leadership in order to install their Taliban loyalists.

People who live in a bubble can look at all of these things and say "That was the liberal idiots in the Carter Administration". But... since those of us who are involved in political thinking don't live in a bubble, since we have access to much more information than our lying corporate media tells us, and since we're concerned for the future of our nation as a strong, sovereign country that is a bastion for individual liberty and limited government, those of us who seek to understand our current situation have used our time wisely to learn and understand the ideological and financial motivations that guide our official policies.

We know, for example, that when Carter was implementing his Central Asia policy, he was acting under the guidance of his National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski, who shares a publicly proclaimed globalist agenda that he has co-led with partners like Henry Kissinger. Kissinger is typically portrayed by media as a friend of the right, while Brzezinski is portrayted as friend of the left, but outside of the spotlight they are always partnering together. As people who don't live in a bubble and who know that the media omits the most important truths, those of us on this forum who are faithful to the sovereign future of this country are aware that while Presidents and party leaderships change, it is still the same few who have always been standing in the shadows, guiding the policy and shaping the future of our nation, in spite of the will and intent of the voters.

We also know that Brzezinski has been Obama's most senior foreign policy advisor, that Brzezinski wrote in 1998 that the US must dominate Central Asia in order to achieve global supremacy (which is required in order to force reistant nations into a single economic order of regional economies like the EU or NAFTA), and that Kissinger achieved the same objectives in Eastern Asia by committing to making the Maoist murderers in China (almost 100 million killed in order to implemnt their current control system) the economic leaders of their region.

So, in a nutshell, as loyal citizens who are dedicated to a sovereign, Constitutional US nation, we know that there is an entirely different political argument that is much more important than the pseudo-arguments that are spun, re-framed, or ignored by the mainstream radio and television pundits/propagandists who are championed by partisans on both sides of the aisle - championed by partisans who don't have enough honest, intellectual, and loyal interest to step outside of their comfort zones and learn the truth and the enormity of the challenge that we face.

So as I stated in my opening sentence, I don't care how many parties we have. Just so long as the individuals in them are in favor of a strong, sovereign, Constitutional US government. Right now we are governmend by two parties who are globalist at the policy level, not nationalist. Their meda has turned nationalism into a bad word, where in reality, the nationalism we seek is one that maintains liberty, honor, decency, AND economy, contrary to the will of international bankers who want us merged into their international system of regional economies, under the thumb of their United Nations, International Monetary Fund, and World Bank - all of whom are currently entertained and supported by the leadership level in both of our political parties.

Eliminate the murderous, sovereignty hating globalists from our leadership and our only challenge will be them attacking us from the outside once we've eliminated them from the inside.

Last edited:
He was absolutely correct about the war in IRaq, Obama was absolutely wrong. His only mistake about Obama was not going after him hard enough on his lack of substance.
It was not a landslide on any measure, except that of hard core Obamanuts.
There was no hate, except by the Left against Palin, which hasn't abated any.

Do you remember the McCain speech in Iraq where Lindsay Graham and Lieberman had to remind him of his facts? They walked up to him in the middle of it and whispered that he had it wrong. The man is too old and his ideas are archaic.

Vote for whoever you want but America is tiring of Republican responses these days. They need to make some big changes before they can begin to say their party is completely healed from 8 long years of abuse.

I love reading the political analysis of republicans right now. It shows they are completely clueless as to why they lost and why they need to make changes.

As long as they cling to the notion that they did nothing wrong and that their losses in the last two elections were flukes, they will continue as a party in political exile.

Until they embrace moderate republicans as their future they will never win another major election

Not that I care how long they are in exile but I think you have it right. They do get their marching orders though, don't they?

He made mistakes speaking about the war, about Obama, his entire campaign was lame. Sarah Palin was saying all kinds of racist and ignorant things about Obama.

It was a failed campaign. They weren't coming back, it wasn't close. He won an electoral landslide.

You are wrong. McCain lost big. Palin played a big part in that loss. Their campaign smears and hate were unprecidented...

He was absolutely correct about the war in IRaq, Obama was absolutely wrong. His only mistake about Obama was not going after him hard enough on his lack of substance.

Are you serious? So all of the calls from the right, claiming Obama was a Mulsim, a terrorist, a ******, etc was NOT hate?

Who said these despicable things? Please show me one nationally syndicated columnist or radio show host or GOP politician who said any of these things.
You have made claims before and I called you on them and your answer is always silence.

Do you remember the McCain speech in Iraq where Lindsay Graham and Lieberman had to remind him of his facts? They walked up to him in the middle of it and whispered that he had it wrong. The man is too old and his ideas are archaic.

Vote for whoever you want but America is tiring of Republican responses these days. They need to make some big changes before they can begin to say their party is completely healed from 8 long years of abuse.

I love reading the political analysis of republicans right now. It shows they are completely clueless as to why they lost and why they need to make changes.

As long as they cling to the notion that they did nothing wrong and that their losses in the last two elections were flukes, they will continue as a party in political exile.

Until they embrace moderate republicans as their future they will never win another major election

Dumbshit, McCain was as moderate as you can get. He consistently polled strong with Democrats. He lost precisely because he was a moderate. The voters who vote GOP don't want a moderate. If they did they'd vote for Clinton. They want a small gov't strong foreign policy low tax Republican, a real alternative to the Democrats.

Dumbshit, McCain was as moderate as you can get. He consistently polled strong with Democrats. He lost precisely because he was a moderate. The voters who vote GOP don't want a moderate. If they did they'd vote for Clinton. They want a small gov't strong foreign policy low tax Republican, a real alternative to the Democrats.

The operative word is "was"
McCain built his reputation as a maverick. He was a thorn in George Bush's side. However, a strange thin happened in early 2008. McCain realized this was his last shot. In order to get the republican nomination he would have to buy into the right wing platform.
McCain was the best candidate the republicans had in 2008. No other republican had the national appeal John McCain had. His problems came after the convention when he was stuck with the worst Vice President candidate since Dan Quayle.

The voters who vote GOP don't want a moderate.
Thats what the right wing wants you to believe. In fact the REAL republicans came out in force during the primaries and showed they demand a moderate candidate. That is why McCain wrapped up the nomination in Feb 2008.
Unfortunately, McCain sold his soul to the right wing which guaranteed he could't win a general election

Did the voices in your head tell you these things? Because they sure have nothing to do with reality.
Please point to some "right wing" points McCain adapted to win the election.

Are you serious? So all of the calls from the right, claiming Obama was a Mulsim, a terrorist, a ******, etc was NOT hate?

Who said these despicable things? Please show me one nationally syndicated columnist or radio show host or GOP politician who said any of these things.
You have made claims before and I called you on them and your answer is always silence.

Of course, no nationally syndicated columnist or radio show personality would commit career suicide making these comments. I am referring to regular people on message boards just like this one. ANYONE on USMB that came here as I did from the MSNBC message boards can vouch for my claims, as during the campaign, the calls of ******, Muslim and terrorist were almost daily.

Of course, no nationally syndicated columnist or radio show personality would commit career suicide making these comments. I am referring to regular people on message boards just like this one. ANYONE on USMB that came here as I did from the MSNBC message boards can vouch for my claims, as during the campaign, the calls of ******, Muslim and terrorist were almost daily.
Oh,OK. So you're saying that kooks represent the right in America. No distortion there.
But I did not see you protesting calls to gang rape Sarah Palin coming from the Democratic Party.
Don't you think rape is a crime?

Oh,OK. So you're saying that kooks represent the right in America. No distortion there.
But I did not see you protesting calls to gang rape Sarah Palin coming from the Democratic Party.

Link please?

I HAVE to see this

Did I call anyone a kook??:cuckoo:

No, I did. You implied that "the right" which can be anyone from Fred Thompson to Rush Limbaugh to Ann Coulter to Bill Buckley were saying those things about Obama. In fact you took the worst elements of possibly disturbed, certainly uninformed, individuals blathering on the internet and made them the norm.
And I've called you on it. And you have nothing to say in response. Sorry, would be appropriate here.

No, I did. You implied that "the right" which can be anyone from Fred Thompson to Rush Limbaugh to Ann Coulter to Bill Buckley were saying those things about Obama. In fact you took the worst elements of possibly disturbed, certainly uninformed, individuals blathering on the internet and made them the norm.
And I've called you on it. And you have nothing to say in response. Sorry, would be appropriate here.

"Sorry" for what? Do we not see eye to eye on just what the "base" of the GOP is these days? Are the tea party folks not the base? Are the folks who listen to and take talking points from the likes of Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity NOT the base of the modern day GOP? Please correct me in I am wrong here..

Did the voices in your head tell you these things? Because they sure have nothing to do with reality.
Please point to some "right wing" points McCain adapted to win the election.

Among others, McCain changed his position on stem cell research, his position on abortion, his views on climate change, his environmental position and his views on tax cuts.

His biggest change was his decision to dump Joe Lieberman as VP and accept a novice right wing Stepford wife like Sarah Palin

I'm sure his position on stem cell research was responsible for his loss.
You'll have to be more persuasive than that. If he had picked Lieberman he would really have tanked, as the right wing of the party was already lukewarm to him.

"Sorry" for what? Do we not see eye to eye on just what the "base" of the GOP is these days? Are the tea party folks not the base? Are the folks who listen to and take talking points from the likes of Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity NOT the base of the modern day GOP? Please correct me in I am wrong here..

And all those people have called Obama a communist and a ******? Please. You are making excuses here for your own feeble mindedness. You made a charge that I called you on. If you can admit that no, not every person who identifies as a conservative thinks Obama is a communist, a Muslim, and a ******--or even a significant number of them, then we can have a conversation. Otherwise you are out in left field.:cuckoo:

And all those people have called Obama a communist and a ******? Please. You are making excuses here for your own feeble mindedness. You made a charge that I called you on. If you can admit that no, not every person who identifies as a conservative thinks Obama is a communist, a Muslim, and a ******--or even a significant number of them, then we can have a conversation. Otherwise you are out in left field.:cuckoo:

I agree 100% that not every person who identifies themselves as a conservative thinks Obama is a Communist, a ******, a terrorist or a Muslim.

How about a significant number of them? How about the leading figures in the conservative movement?
Agree there?

Why don’t we do away with the two party system and only have a Constitutional party of our Republic? The right is to far right, the left is to far left the Independents fan far right and far left. After all do you think we would have a debt as high as it is now if we had people in Washington that cared for the "people"? Today and for many decades we've had a government that only does stuff for their party not for us the people.

Why not revamp Washington give our Government an Enema and go back to basics.
If you’re a politician, you get no pay, you work for the people not for the money..

Do you agree or disagree and why?

How to you suggest we 'do away' with political parties? Consider too that elected officals get more than pay, they get perks (I like to call them bribes). Ask yourself why so many members of Congress are millionaires? It's (clearly) not because they're smart.

How about a significant number of them? How about the leading figures in the conservative movement?
Agree there?

You would first need to tell me who you believe the "leading figures in the conservative movement" are. Along these lines, what is "the conservative movement"?

Forum List

Back