say adios to the constitution -

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

7:32 AM - Aug 10, 2018

"most of the money goes to the players anyway" ????????????

how stupid is this idiot ANYWAY ?

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

Goldiocks has no right to say who gets paid what, when, OR WHY. ...

F TRUMP

Since when did you ever care about the constitution?

Basically he is saying protest on your own time hardly a threat to the Constitution.

"HE" cant tell anyone when to protest - or assemble- or speak.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH
He can express his opinion.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.

the hell he can !!!!!

he's trying to stop other people from expressing their opinion

He is? How so?

derp

stfu

Basically he is saying protest on your own time hardly a threat to the Constitution.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

Actually he can suggest whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants....First Amendment....remember?

He can suggest all he wants.

It doesn't matter what he wants and it sure isn't going to happen.

No one can legally force someone to stand for the anthem. No one can penalize anyone for not standing for the anthem.

Our government can't force a private business to do anything that is against the constitution. Nor does our government have the right to force anyone to stand for the flag.

Millions of Americans have died so that everyone has freedom. Freedom doesn't mean you're free to force your views on anyone much less our nation. Freedom means that everyone is free to express themselves peacefully.

My dad volunteered for the Army during the Korean War. He wasn't drafted. My oldest sister was in the Air Force. One of my uncles died in the Baatan March in WW II, I have several cousins who were in the Air Force. A nephew in the Marines. I was in the Air National Guard.

We all served for all Americans to have freedom. Not so that you or any president can persecute any American for not standing for the flag.

I was in the Air National Guard. I refuse to stand for the flag. I refuse to put my hand over my heart and recite a stupid programming pledge I was taught as a child.

Real patriots don't need a piece of cloth, we don't need a song or pledge. We don't need to wear our patriotism on our sleeves. Our patriotism is real and we don't need stupid symbols to show it.

How we live our lives from day to day speaks much louder than any fake showing to a piece of cloth.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

the hell he can !!!!!

He is? How so?

derp

stfu
Liberals cannot debate! It’s either ‘ agree with me or stfu”.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

the hell he can !!!!!

So your claiming the President does not have freedom of speech rights? Saying you should not protest during the national anthem is not stop anyone from expressing their opinion. There are many ways for these players who have huge social media followings and access to the press to express their opinions other than this.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

Actually he can suggest whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants....First Amendment....remember?

No one can legally force someone to stand for the anthem. No one can penalize anyone for not standing for the anthem.

Our government can't force a private business to do anything that is against the constitution. Nor does our government have the right to force anyone to stand for the flag.

Millions of Americans have died so that everyone has freedom. Freedom doesn't mean you're free to force your views on anyone much less our nation. Freedom means that everyone is free to express themselves peacefully.

My dad volunteered for the Army during the Korean War. He wasn't drafted. My oldest sister was in the Air Force. One of my uncles died in the Baatan March in WW II, I have several cousins who were in the Air Force. A nephew in the Marines. I was in the Air National Guard.

We all served for all Americans to have freedom. Not so that you or any president can persecute any American for not standing for the flag.

I was in the Air National Guard. I refuse to stand for the flag. I refuse to put my hand over my heart and recite a stupid programming pledge I was taught as a child.

Real patriots don't need a piece of cloth, we don't need a song or pledge. We don't need to wear our patriotism on our sleeves. Our patriotism is real and we don't need stupid symbols to show it.

How we live our lives from day to day speaks much louder than any fake showing to a piece of cloth.

We all served for all Americans to have freedom. Not so that you or any president can persecute any American for not standing for the flag.”

You don’t really expect anybody to buy that bunch of bullshit do you?
I know many, many military men and women and NONE speak like you do...NONE!

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

You can’t force us to agree with you or to buy tickets either.

Trump doesnt even know the reason why players take a knee - and neither do his dumbass drones

yet both fight for it ..........

idiots

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

F TRUMP
Trump said his opinion, Stalin. No more. He has 1st amendmeny rights too whether you like it or not

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP
WAit I thought the Eagles didn't do this sort of stuff? what....they did.......you mean you guys were full of shit when defending them?

When will all of us come to the conclusion that The President uses issues like this to deflect from the Mueller Investigation?

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

the hell he can !!!!!

He is? How so?

derp

stfu

You don't know it, and won't consider it, but you've defined that person you see in a mirror.

Trump doesnt even know the reason why players take a knee - and neither do his dumbass drones

yet both fight for it ..........

idiots
We do, but that's not the point. There is a time and a place for politics, football and the national anthem are not it........ironically he is working on prison reform.......LOL with black pastors who want to help not attack him at every turn.....how NEW!!!!!!!!!!!

When will all of us come to the conclusion that The President uses issues like this to deflect from the Mueller Investigation?

the hell he can !!!!!

He is? How so?

derp

stfu

You don't know it, and won't consider it, but you've defined that person you see in a mirror.
No, we don't shut down people's right to speak...you guys do.

In my job, I'm paid to work on IT things, not politics. I do that on my own time.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

We all served for all Americans to have freedom. Not so that you or any president can persecute any American for not standing for the flag.”

You don’t really expect anybody to buy that bunch of bullshit do you?
I know many, many military men and women and NONE speak like you do...NONE!
No, you don't.

Forum List

Back