Donny T verbally bitch-slaps the nutless Roger Goodell and the NFL...stay tuned

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Twitter
How fucking cool it is to have a President who will call unAmerican filth out on their bullshit. I LOVE IT!
The battle will rage on as Goodell sits on his hands scared to act in favor of the folks stacking his bank account.
I suspect good Americans will not support the NFL this season and their numbers will continue the sharp decline. Hahaha
GET EM DONNY!

Battle? What battle?

Trump is opening his fat mouth, acting like a fascist by thinking he has any control over a private business, trying to distract from manafort/Mueller/putin/ect.

Meanwhile, the NFL is just shrugging their shoulders thinking " whatever".

If you think this is a big deal then the country must have nothing going on right on.

Last edited:
Battle? What battle?

Trump is opening his fat mouth, acting like a fascist by thinking he has any control over a private business, trying to distract from manafort/Mueller/putin/ect.

If you think this is a big deal then the country must have nothing going in right on.

Hmm...maybe they'll see it differently it their federal subsidies are taken away.

Battle? What battle?

If you think this is a big deal then the country must have nothing going in right on.
don't worry, your fking fake news MSM is still muellerizing everyone. you can go there and get your news on fake russia shit for the twenty fifth month. It's trump's personal account, don't read em. why do you? hmmm dude there is no logic there, all you want to hear is mueller mueller, russia russia, you should scurry along to the CNN channel now.

Battle? What battle?

Hmm...maybe they'll see it differently it their federal subsidies are taken away.

I think subsidies should be taken away from every business, period.

But taken away because we realize we shouldn't be picking winners and losers. Not taken away because the president is a petulant child who doesnt understand our constitution.

Battle? What battle?

If you think this is a big deal then the country must have nothing going on right on.
I agree except they arent just shrugging their shoulders. They have acted on it..

Why would anyone want to pay good money to watch people that do not like or appreciate you play a game?...kind of masochistic if you ask me....turn off the NFL....

Twitter
How fucking cool it is to have a President who will call unAmerican filth out on their bullshit. I LOVE IT!
The battle will rage on as Goodell sits on his hands scared to act in favor of the folks stacking his bank account.
I suspect good Americans will not support the NFL this season and their numbers will continue the sharp decline. Hahaha
GET EM DONNY!

How disgraceful and illegal is it for a sitting President to call for punishment on individuals who are legally exercising their right to free speech? First Amendment rights only matter to idiots like you when it’s so-called Christians refusing to serve gays.

When people took to the streets to protest police violence against unarmed citizens, you said that wasn’t the way to take action. Peaceful protest was needed. Taking a knee is peaceful protest. But that’s wrong as well.

Maybe the real problem is that Trump doesn’t want blacks or anyone else speaking out against his policies.

The bald fact is this President is in trouble. Big trouble. He lies, cheats and betrays his country and he’s been caught.

Now he’s trying to distract idiots and fools like you from his crimes and stoking racial hatred is a sure fire way to do it.

And like the anti-Constitutional piece of trash that you are, you’re falling for it.

Battle? What battle?

Typical empty fascist threat.

How disgraceful and illegal is it for a sitting President to call for punishment on individuals who are legally exercising their right to free speech?
Presidents have opinions too....Obama called out the police every chance he got...

Battle? What battle?

Typical empty fascist threat.

Yup, tough keeping up with your in-depth, insightful posts....dumbass.

What’s funny is that in other threads (Facebook bans) y’all claim conservatives are pro free speech and tolerant of other views.

How disgraceful and illegal is it for a sitting President to call for punishment on individuals who are legally exercising their right to free speech?
Presidents have opinions too....Obama called out the police every chance he got...

That’s a lie . When he commented it was when police were violating people’s rights . And even then he wasn’t bombastic .

Twitter
GET EM DONNY!

Nice foul mouth non college boy.
Football the limit of your world interest?
Love the guy who dragged his wife by the hair before raping her, 5 deferments, 5 bankruptcies, no taxes?
A great role model to our rubes

That’s a lie . When he commented it was when police were violating people’s rights . And even then he wasn’t bombastic .
Every chance?
Once I remember

Since you have a selective memory....

Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'

Twitter
GET EM DONNY!
Your orange lord and master doesn't seem to be very effective in solving this problem....in fact he just seems to be exasperating it more and more with his twhining.

Since you have a selective memory....

Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'

What did obama say? Not what some police group head thinks .

Trump bashes law enforcement on a daily basis .

Forum List

Back