Savior on a Saltine!... John Mayer's bein’ a Bitch and Media are Scavengers!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Savior on a Saltine!... John Mayer's bein’ a Bitch and Media are Scavengers!

John Mayer Not a Racist, Just a Guy Who Says Stupid Things | PopEater.com

Is this how Fucking Sensitive we have become in this Society?...

Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) not only Filibustered Civil Rights AGAINST Blacks as a US Senator, but he uses the Word "******" in the Modern Day as Easily as he would have when he was Wearing the Sheet as a Grand Kleagle!

When he used it Last in an Interview he was Allowed to Walk away from it with a Quiet, Weekend "Apology" by his Spokesperson that was basically an Excuse that the Senator was Tired, not the Abject Lifelong Fucking Bigot Cracker that he is.

And because he is in the "Free Presses" Party of Choice, they Predictably gave him a Pass.

John Mayer?... They will Beat him until the Story no longer Sells.

They only Care about Racism when it's Convenient for their Agenda and it does NOT Hurt one of their own, as in the Byrd case, or Profitable for them as an ever Failing Industry.

:)

peace...

20hu8lz.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
John Mayer is an a-hole. As a black woman I don't think his comments were necessarily racist but i find them degrading to women in general. i mean did any of you hear the stuff he was saying about his ex-girlfriends? the guy basically was giving up all of their bed room secrets. and then what he said about Kerry Washington was uncalled for.

He could have just said he doesn't prefer black women or has never gone out with him. But to make crude comments those women were just wrong.

And as for the word nigga. When hood rats stop calling each other nigga in a friendly way then maybe I'll consider him a racist. but for right now no.

Forum List

Back