This is the thing about white people...

The Baiter

Aug 17, 2009
White people have superiority complexes. This is ingrained in their very being ever since they came in contact with blacks. Ever since the Early greeks like Herodotus referred to the Nubians and Egyptians as Gods. They have this infantile mindset of comparing. It started with the penis and expanded from there. Their whole mindset is based on division and comparisons. It is really a childish mindset.

The internet just magnifies it because bitter dissatisfied potbellied rednecks who look like Jared from subway can post anonymously, trolling , because this is the only real "power" they have. Only to log off and look around at their surroundings and accomplishments in a Western Kentucky outpost and realize " Damn. I ain't shit".

White people have superiority complexes. This is ingrained in their very being ever since they came in contact with blacks. Ever since the Early greeks like Herodotus referred to the Nubians and Egyptians as Gods. They have this infantile mindset of comparing. It started with the penis and expanded from there. Their whole mindset is based on division and comparisons. It is really a childish mindset.

The internet just magnifies it because bitter dissatisfied potbellied rednecks who look like Jared from subway can post anonymously, trolling , because this is the only real "power" they have. Only to log off and look around at their surroundings and accomplishments in a Western Kentucky outpost and realize " Damn. I ain't shit".

Says the pot.

In your rant you say that "It started with the penis and expanded from there." Does this mean if I didn't have a penis, I wouldn't be white?

They have this infantile mindset of comparing. It started with the penis and expanded from there. Their whole mindset is based on division and comparisons. It is really a childish mindset.

yup. as far back in history as you can go, blacks have been mentally compared to anyone else and found wanting. enjoy your penis because its the only 'head' you have worth having. the black mindset that physical attributes are worth more than mental attributes is not only childish but brutish as well.

It started with the penis and expanded from there

It isn't the white people comparing or always bragging about their sexual organs. I guess the ones who do that really have nothing else to boast about.

Once again RETARD, blacks have killed far more blacks then whites ever have. And they continue to attempt genocide on tribes they disagree with. If I were a black man in America I would be more worried about being robbed or murdered by a fellow black man. Why? Because the fact is Blacks are damned dangerous in this Country.

Ohh and it is not racist to realize you are more likely to be robbed or murdered by a black man then a white man. Even blacks realize it.

not bad, but i'm afraid you're not going to make it into the semis.

78521325.jpg

Couldn't come up with an answer as to how less than 13% of our citizens could have elected Obama so you decided to take a new tact to cry racism?

We have a black man leading our country, more than 96% of blacks voted for him and 50% of whites voted for him, however racism was in the past, it seems it's the blacks that are racist today, at least in our country.

Once again RETARD, blacks have killed far more blacks then whites ever have. And they continue to attempt genocide on tribes they disagree with. If I were a black man in America I would be more worried about being robbed or murdered by a fellow black man. Why? Because the fact is Blacks are damned dangerous in this Country.

Ohh and it is not racist to realize you are more likely to be robbed or murdered by a black man then a white man. Even blacks realize it.

That's geographical. In my neighborhood, if there is a killing, shooting, robbery whatever, its a white person more so than blacks. If a black person gets killed who lives anywhere near me, its almost guaranteed to be a white person who did it.

If a black person gets killed in an impoverished black area, of course it will be a black person who did it. Who else would it be?

That's geographical. In my neighborhood, if there is a killing, shooting, robbery whatever, its a white person more so than blacks. If a black person gets killed who lives anywhere near me, its almost guaranteed to be a white person who did it.

If a black person gets killed in an impoverished black area, of course it will be a black person who did it. Who else would it be?

a typical white person?

But even with that "fact" you would rather have a violent, murder prone black guy in your military unit than a patriotic homosexual....

The hypocrisy of the right never ceases to amaze me.

disappear scumbag .....

In your rant you say that "It started with the penis and expanded from there." Does this mean if I didn't have a penis, I wouldn't be white?

I'm a woman.....no penis here. But dayam if I"m always being told I'm white by the neighbors upstairs, in the building across the street, the rental office people and other black folks I encounter.

I guess I'll set 'em straight next time I see 'em.

Troll post rating: 8

Not bad. :thup:

It started with the penis and expanded from there

It isn't the white people comparing or always bragging about their sexual organs. I guess the ones who do that really have nothing else to boast about.

You don't know the white kids I know. Then again they usually only boast or brag about their "sexual organs" while they're drunk. Funny shit. Good times.

Forum List

Back