Save the Children: US Ranked 25th

Lets see Estonia spends 1/7th what America spends on health care, yet they have the same health outcomes as America anyone with an IQ above 50 (IE not you) would see that has having a better health care system.

Really? Estonia has the same healthcare outcomes America does? And you don't question that AT ALL? You just say, "Hey, I have all these people saying so, it MUST be true, I certainly don't need to engage my brain and think about ESTONIA and the possibility that I'm being bullshitted."

You'll excuse me while I wait for someone with their brain plugged in and something other than long-since-debunked "studies" to come along, won't you? I consider arguing with the intellectually lazy and gullible to be casting pearls before swine.

So according to you me trusting statistics and facts is me being bullshited while you trusting "how you feel" is you being intelligent. Perhaps the problem here is that you are a retard who does not contian the ability to have an intelligent thought therefor you think being moronic is actually being smart

Oh, I'm sorry, were you still under the delusion that you matter, Vapor Boy?

U.S. Only 25th Best Place To Raise Family | Lez Get Real

Posted by: Linda Carbonell on May 9, 2012.

We’re #1! We’re #1! Favorite chant of the right wing, right? In their minds, the United States of America isn’t just Ronald Reagan’s shining city on the hill, it is top of heap in every imaginable way in this world. That would be wonderful, if it were true. The idea that the United States is the best at everything is a myth perpetrated upon the faithful to keep them from questioning why we aren’t the best.

The United States ranks #1 in health care costs, but 37th in health care delivery. We rank 22nd in science education, 27th in math and 33rd in reading. We rank 17th for taxation as a percentage of GDP (which kind of puts the lie to us being #1 in taxation). Our personal income tax rate is ranked 22nd in the world, but our corporate tax rate is ranked 2nd. That does not reflect what our corporations actually pay, just what our rate is.

The latest blow to myth of being #1 is the Save the Children State of the World’s Mothers Report. The United States is ranked 25th best place in the world to raise a family. The rankings are based on parental leave policies, preschool enrollment rates, breast feeding support, teen pregnancy rates, female education rates, maternal death rates, infant mortality rates, support systems for parents including safety nets like welfare and food subsidies, the whole panoply of ways that a nation or culture supports women and families.

Twenty-fifth, huh?

Who beat us on this critical listing of the manner in which nations care for their mothers and children? Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Germany, Slovenia, France, Portugal, Spain, Estonia, Switzerland, Canada, Greece, Italy, Hungary, Lithuania, and Belarus. The top thirty were finished off by the Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Croatia, and Japan.

The list is broken into three sections: most developed nations, less developed nations and least developed nations. The countries in the “most developed nations” list comprise the top 43 ranked nations on all criteria and are almost entirely European and first-level British Empire nations, plus Japan. The middle designation is made up of 80 nations ranging in development from Israel to Zimbabwe. The bottom 42 are primarily African, marginal Asian nations like Cambodia, and war zones like Yemen and Afghanistan.

We can probably take solace from the fact that the United States rose from #31 in 2011 to #25 in 2012. Still, 25th? That’s one more way in which the United States has slipped over the past thirty years, since, oh, the shift in the Republican Party from the Northeast to the Deep South, since the rise of the conservative movement, since the beginning of the death slide of unions and the middle class…..

Then don't raise your family here. there are 24 places much better to choose from. See how easy that was?

Then don't raise your family here. there are 24 places much better to choose from. See how easy that was?

I love the GOP response to the failure of their policies "well don't live in the shithole that our polices create move to another country"

Who beat us on this critical listing of the manner in which nations care for their mothers and children? Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Germany, Slovenia, France, Portugal, Spain, Estonia, Switzerland, Canada, Greece, Italy, Hungary, Lithuania, and Belarus. The top thirty were finished off by the Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Croatia, and Japan.

Lithuania? Estonia? Slovenia? if those countries are so great why are there so many of them driving cabs down in Baltimore and New York?
They export their riff-raff.........to a place where they'll feel right at home.

Yeah just like we exported your retarded ass.
he ran because the "Muslims" were coming....so Costa Rica got another whiny useless fat hairy shitbag....

Yes dumbass the prolbem with shitty living standards is we dont do enough to raise living standards

Motherfucker you have no idea what shitty living standards are.:eusa_hand:

Given that America despite having GDP around 25% higher then other western countries still has lower living stadnards its apparent we have shitty living standards..

everywhere?.....or just in the ghetto areas?....because i have people on my route from just about every Continent just here working.....and they are pretty fucking pleased with the living standards here.... lots of Brits and Aussies....love it here.....medical system or not....

How many times do you see phonies pretending to be Americans and left wing hypocrite Americans dig up some statistic and go on a rant about how badly the US ranks in some UN program? We are the freaking UN. The bar scene from star wars would be nothing but a rabble begging for handouts if it wasn't for the greatest Country on the globe. We feed the children of the world with a hundred programs public and private. Canadians are clogging the US clinics in border states and we take care of an estimated ten million illegal immigrants in US hospitals. Medical tourism is trendy but risky so go ahead and get that hip replaced in a Taiwan hospital and limp home and tell us how you made out.

I see so AMerica is the UN yet according to the UN America fails in many aspects of economic/social policy

you sound like Douger....just some fucker that hates the US......at least Douger had the balls to leave.....even if he was running from the Muslims....

I love the GOP response to the failure of their policies "well don't live in the shithole that our polices create move to another country"

The only thing about the US that's a "shithole" is the turds like you floating around in it.

The only thing about the US that's a "shithole" is the turds like you floating around in it.

perhaps America would be better if you got a job

Perhaps you should shut the fuck up faggot. :thup:

Dont stop drinking the brain reads are already dead. Furthermore perhaps if you didnt fuck anything with a dick you wouldnt be so angry all the time. Also you being a jobless alcoholic slut is not my fault its yours

Do you think keeping all her slaves in line ISN'T a full time job?

:lol:

Sorry C, your avvie made me do it. I'm a bad boy. I should be punished.

Dont stop drinking the brain reads are already dead. Furthermore perhaps if you didnt fuck anything with a dick you wouldnt be so angry all the time. Also you being a jobless alcoholic slut is not my fault its yours

You type like you have your boyfriends cock pistoning in and out of your throat, what a joke you are.:lol:

You type like you have your boyfriends cock pistoning in and out of your throat, what a joke you are.:lol:

Drinking has made it so this is the most intelligent thing you can say. Perfect example of why alcoholism is bad

Drinking has made it so this is the most intelligent thing you can say. Perfect example of why alcoholism is bad

Its more intelligent than anything you have typed up on this board Junior. :thup:

Its more intelligent than anything you have typed up on this board Junior. :thup:

Comeing from a bimbo who hasn’t posted a single post that wasn’t purely insults
Stop being so pissed that you’re pathedic its nto my fault its yours

Comeing from a bimbo who hasn’t posted a single post that wasn’t purely insults
Stop being so pissed that you’re pathedic its nto my fault its yours

Pathedic? nto? maybe you should take your boyfriends cock out of your mouth before you attempt to type again.

The OP talks about;

Living standards; health care, military, crime, education, transportation, electricity , internet/phone servicew, life expectancy, free time, pollution, and total income. That is eleve specific categories of standard of living, which he provides a specific measure of each.

High_Gravity's typical response is;

You barely speak English faggot, you are not an American you are just here to type bullshit. You are dismissed.

Good god, could you just stop already. You've managed to create more posts then anyone without adding a single intelligent idea.

You prove the very point of the failure of American education.

The display of intelligence by High_Gravity on this thread,

How much information does it contain regarding the OP's, eleven detailed and specific topics?

High_Gravity said:
01) "How about you move to Greece? I'm told Greece is doing well."

02) "What about the Ukraine? I heard their quality of life is off the charts from the numerous Ukranian cab drivers and strippers I have spoken to in New York and Baltimore"

03) "I heard the women in Budapest are smoking hot, maybe Hungary?"

04) "HAHAHA not that I noticed, actually the strippers from the Ukraine are quite nice, thats probably their best export."

05) "Actually I heard Ireland's economy is doing good, can anyone verify this?"

06) "I wouldn't mind going by there and drinking some original Irish Guiness"

07) "You are a stupid ass bitch who has never left the US, you are a spoiled baby and you have no idea which countries really "blow""

08) "The OP is a spoiled pampered baby who has been living in the US his whole life, he has no idea what a shitty living standard really is"

09) "Spoiled American babies always think other countries are 1000 times better than what we have."

10) "From what I understand Sweden doesn't have a very high number of people so they can afford to just take care of everyone like that, there are some people in the US who dream of the US being like that. I wouldn't want to move to Sweden because of the cold alone."

11) "Sweden took in a large number of Iraqi refugees and Somalis as well, the fabric of that country will change if they don't get it under control."

12) "If it was the other way around and everything was reversed, and Westerners like us and the Swedes had to go to Iraq and Somalia as refugees, we would be placed in refugee camps and not allowed to be citizens, look at the Palestinians in Lebanon as an example, they have been there for decades and they are STILL in refugee camps and not allowed citizenship."

13) "Yes, the OP is a fat spoiled American baby with a full belly and a shit filled pamper."

14) "You are the only one I see crying bitch"

15) "If you keep this up you will win the title of the most Retarded Poster."

16) "Well you are a bitch so what else am I supposed to call you? Lassie?"

17) "If the shoe fits you must wear it faggot."

18) "You wouldn't know what intelligence was if it pissed on your face faggot."

19) "Open your mouth faggot, here it comes."

20) "You barely speak English faggot, you are not an American you are just here to type bullshit. You are dismissed"

That is nineteen comments containing absolutely nothing to do with the original topic. (One manages to be a vague potential reference.)

There are ten references to a country (Greece, Ukraine, Budapest, Hungary, Ireland, Sweden, Iraq, Somalia, Palestine, and Lebanon) with no reference to any of the eleven specific detailed measures of a country's standard of living. Of course, a few of these are not in Europe, like Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, and Palestine.

Seems like you stopped learning once you memorized the list of world countries.

Zero references to any of the eleven measures of standard of living.

You do include cab drives, Irish Guiness, women, and strippers. You do reference refugees a few times, though only one is a vague reference to Europe.

You include a number, "1000 times" which is meaningless because nothing in the measures of living standards are 1000 times anything.

You do manage to get in one vauge reference, ""Sweden took in a large number of Iraqi refugees and Somalis as well, the fabric of that country will change if they don't get it under control."

And all this, useless presentation of what might otherwise be real topics, includes;

There bitch references, "stupid ass bitch", bitch, and "crying bitch".

Four spoiled baby references; "spoiled baby", "spoiled pampered baby", "Spoiled American babie", "fat spoiled American baby".

One poop reference, "shit filled pamper".

One "Retarded"

Four usages of "faggot"

And, one "bullshit".

Really, the main theme seems to be beer drinking spoiled retard baby with shit filled pampers.

Sounds like a good description of High_Gravity, a beer drinking spoiled retard baby with shit filled pampers.

And a clear example of the failed American education system.

ouch

The second greatest enjoyment for left wingers is maligning their own Country and left wing smoke and mirrors propaganda machines like Soros' tax exempt "media matters" and "move-on" are ready to supply Huffington with a shit load of skewed statistics. Guess what..Norway comes in first with "save the children mothers report" but Norway has a total population of around 5 Million and the US supports double that number in freaking illegal aliens. When you crunch the numbers it seems that the piddling lilly white Norway culture is nothing but a bigoted closed society and the greatest Country in the world feeds and gives health care to more people then the frozen little country ever thought about.

Forum List

Back