Save a Life – Surrender Your ........... Knife ????

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I thought all that was needed was Gun Control.. Get rid of the guns and all violent crime would end.

At least that's the claim by the Left Wing Gun grabbers...

They point to England as a prime example of what gun crime should look like...

Evidently criminals there have decided that knives make just as good as weapons and now the left there, along with the police want to ban knives.

Save a Life Surrender Your Knife - Lancashire Constabulary

LANCASHIRE Constabulary has joined forces with the ground-breaking national anti-knife crime campaign ‘Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’, as the force’s knife amnesty comes to an end.

Since the amnesty began at the end of August, more than 800 knives have been handed in across the county – including swords, machetes and commando knives. The amnesty was extended for a further week owing to its success.

Lancashire officers have now given their backing to a national initiative designed to raise awareness of knife crime and encourage the surrender of dangerous weapons.

The British Ironwork Centre, which is coordinating the project, intends to use the collected knives to create a 20 feet high guardian angel sculpture in memory of those whose lives have so tragically been lost.
Despite the amnesty ending this week, police say people can continue to hand in any knife at any police station with a front counter as well being able to drop them into the designated bins.

Police are looking to keep the bins and extend the number of locations to include job centres, community centres and leisure centres.

The “Save a Life, Surrender your Knife” campaign is creating and providing bespoke knife collection bins to be located in the cities around the UK.

Detective Chief Inspector Steve Dowson said: “We are keen to raise awareness of the devastating impact of knife crime and to reduce the number of families affected so we have decided to keep the knife bins indefinitely.

Wood chisels and baseball (Or will it be Cricket) bats will be next.

Good for them.

Meanwhile, the US wrings its collective hands over every murder and does nothing.

Luddly,

The only time I wring my hands about crime is when the victim was unarmed. I have to wonder why they didn't think to protect themselves. I have to wonder who they thought was responsible for their personal safety.

Of course when the victim is a gun grabber, I do feel a tinge of joy... Just a small amount. After all, they don't anyone to be able to protect themselves.

Luddly,

The only time I wring my hands about crime is when the victim was unarmed. I have to wonder why they didn't think to protect themselves. I have to wonder who they thought was responsible for their personal safety.

Of course when the victim is a gun grabber, I do feel a tinge of joy... Just a small amount. After all, they don't anyone to be able to protect themselves.

You feel joy when someone is murdered because you ASSSume they're a "gun grabber".

Bet you ASSSume murder victims are liberal too.

Hypocrite.

Luddly,

You feel joy when someone is murdered because you ASSSume they're a "gun grabber".

Hypocrite.

Hmmmm.... You are quite the liar.. But then you're a leftie, so that is to be expected.

Luddly,

Hypocrite.

Hmmmm.... You are quite the liar.. But then you're a leftie, so that is to be expected.

YOU said it.

Now you're lying that you said it.

THAT is to be expected.

Forum List

Back