Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

JoeB is fine with anything against people he doesn't like. Of course he wouldn't have the balls to do it himself.

Even against Mormons.

again, more along the lines of "The Army taught me how to be really fucking lethal, when I want to be...." So I'm kind of selective of when I pick a fight.

Whether or not you would wear that "piece of crap" is irrelevant. What they did was against the law and those people have every right to wear that cap without having to worry about some snowflake douchebag assaulting them for it.

So what if it was a Jew beating up a Neo-Nazi wearing a swastika armband? I mean, they have every right to do that, I guess.

We had a much better first mid term than the last two Democrats, Black Flag! You only think November was great because you've been told it was by the talking heads at CNN! Any student of political history would tell you that what happened wasn't as bad as what normally takes place!

Actually, it was pretty bad... Sorry, hate to break that to you, but losing 40 house seats when the districts are that gerrymandered is pretty awful.

LOL

Whether or not you would wear that "piece of crap" is irrelevant. What they did was against the law and those people have every right to wear that cap without having to worry about some snowflake douchebag assaulting them for it.
Everyone has the right to act like an ass. They should be aware there's a good chance they'll face consequences over it. Now these idiot MAGA freaks know.
Wearing a hat that says "Make America Great Again" is acting like an ass? LOL...you might want to check yourself on that one! Having a cow because someone wears a hat with that message on it is acting like an ass! Whatever happened to free speech with you progressives? You can't even handle innocuous slogans printed on headwear!
Wear it at your own peril. And don't complain like a snowflake if you encounter consequences.

I don't wear anything or have anything on my vehicles that would identify me as a Trump supporter, Black Flag. Why? Because you folks on the left are UNHINGED. I don't need to get in a brawl with some moron "offended" by my hat, tee shirt or the sticker on my rear bumper! You progressives run in packs these days and get all kinds of ballsy when you outnumber the opposition. That makes you dangerous. Sort of like hyenas.
Good idea, pussy

You're one of those internet tough guys, Black Flag? People like you are even more pathetic than the liberal hyenas that run amok in our streets wearing masks to conceal their identities. Black Flag? Oh, scary...scary!!! (eye roll)

And I hate to break it to you but compared to the first midterm loses of both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama...it was pretty damn spectacular! Look it up and see for yourself. Or continue listening to CNN and keep fooling yourself about what's going on out there in the world!

No, they really aren't... this was a shellacking... deal with it. People rejected Trump- a second time. This time the votes actually got counted, that was the thing.

Assaulting someone unprovoked and not in self defense is against the law. If a Jew beats up a neo-nazi unprovoked then he deserves a punishment that fits the crime.

The law does not provide stipulations for cases where a snowflake gets offended. You assault someone, you break the law. It is not against the law to wear a MAGA hat or even a swastika. It is every citizen's right to express his or her beliefs however they wish. It is your right. It is my right. It is his right. Our rights apply to everyone which includes you.

If you wish for a society that is okay to assault people for their political beliefs then you better be careful what you wish for. You may be next.

Someone makes that fatal life choice, that's on him.

A fatal life choice would be trying to shake hands with a cobra. This is not. The reason it’s not (I can’t believe I have to explain this to you) is because the person doing the assaulting has the choice not to.

Besides, how do you know that snatching someone’s MAGA hat is not a fatal life choice? So far most of the victims have been kids and even old men. The big dudes in the video, that is the subject of this discussion, picked on a group of little Koreans. How brave and noble of them. I’ve noticed that none of the victims so far have been able-bodied young men.

But you need to look up the "Fighting Words' doctrine. Kind of a get out of jail free card.

If it’s not an actual law then no, it is not.

That's amusing, Joey..."shellacking" was the very term that Barack Obama used to describe what happened to him and the Democrats in his first midterm! If you weren't a total knee jerk partisan you'd know that! What happened to Trump and the GOP isn't even in the same area code as what took place back then!

Um, yeah, it really was. Trump made 2018 a referendum on him, and he lost. Deal with it.

Then again, the people said "No" pretty loudly in 2016, too.

Besides, how do you know that snatching someone’s MAGA hat is not a fatal life choice? So far most of the victims have been kids and even old men. The big dudes in the video, that is the subject of this discussion, picked on a group of little Koreans. How brave and noble of them. I’ve noticed that none of the victims so far have been able-bodied young men.

I'm sure they have been, but the Right Wing won't get a much millage showing film of some big old redneck getting humiliated as they do some old man.

You are so easily led.

Actually, it's precedent... that if you did something to provoke the fight, you are liable for it.

Nothing More American than PUnching Nazis..

upload_2019-5-9_5-2-19.jpeg

I'm sure they have been, but the Right Wing won't get a much millage showing film of some big old redneck getting humiliated as they do some old man.

You are so easily led.

Jesus, I think I threw up a little. I wouldn’t be bragging about that; you’re easily offended by a hat. That doesn’t reflect favorably on your intestinal fortitude or your emotional and moral constitution.

Even if that’s true, (and I don’t think it is) does it somehow absolve these other clowns of their cowardice?

If you do a Google search on MAGA hat assaults, most are adults assaulting teenagers; at least one case of a young man assaulting an old man; at least two cases of two or three men against one; women being assaulted by men and at least two cases where they actually pulled guns on them.

So who was easily led here?

Actually, it's precedent... that if you did something to provoke the fight, you are liable for it.

If it’s not law then it’s horseshit. Besides, there is no way any fair minded judge is going to rule that a hat is “fighting words”. The law is not on your side on this one.

Also, at what point does “fighting words” no longer apply, after the trigger is pulled? If murder is going too far then logically, the assault could have been stopped before it started.

Last edited:
This is an example of totalitarian Democrats out totalitarianing the totalitarians. Do not let sub North Korean Democrats get control of this country. Viva Trump.

That's amusing, Joey..."shellacking" was the very term that Barack Obama used to describe what happened to him and the Democrats in his first midterm! If you weren't a total knee jerk partisan you'd know that! What happened to Trump and the GOP isn't even in the same area code as what took place back then!

Um, yeah, it really was. Trump made 2018 a referendum on him, and he lost. Deal with it.

Then again, the people said "No" pretty loudly in 2016, too.

Actually, you on the left made 2018 about Trump. He's still in office though so he quite obviously DIDN'T lose! Deal with THAT! :)

Once again the losses by the GOP in Trump's first midterm were nowhere NEAR the losses by the Democrats in both Bill Clinton's first midterm or in Barack Obama's first midterm!

If you do a Google search on MAGA hat assaults, most are adults assaulting teenagers; at least one case of a young man assaulting an old man; at least two cases of two or three men against one; women being assaulted by men and at least two cases where they actually pulled guns on them.

So stuff doesn't happen when it isn't on Google? That's comforting to know.

Reality. Willie The Redneck walking into a poor neighborhood with his MAGA hat and getting his ass kicked by the brothers WOULD be funny as hell to watch. But Fox won't report on that when it happens.

So stuff doesn't happen when it isn't on Google? That's comforting to know.

You’re having a hard time accepting the fact that so many of your number are craven cowards, aren’t you?

Reality. Willie The Redneck walking into a poor neighborhood with his MAGA hat and getting his ass kicked by the brothers WOULD be funny as hell to watch. But Fox won't report on that when it happens.

And how many of the “brothers” would jump on one guy? You’re not helping your case here.

Besides, the reality is that, even if it was one on one, Fox news would report it in a New York second because it would be yet another example of liberal hypocrisy regarding tolerance. They’re not going to be concerned with moronic macho posturing as you apparently are.

You’re having a hard time accepting the fact that so many of your number are craven cowards, aren’t you?

again, hate Crimes have gone up since Trump became President... I think your side has the craven cowards.

Besides, the reality is that, even if it was one on one, Fox news would report it in a New York second because it would be yet another example of liberal hypocrisy regarding tolerance. They’re not going to be concerned with moronic macho posturing as you apparently are.

No, no, no... you obviously don't understand how Faux News works. Faux News works on telling white people they are victims. They are of course, but of big corporations and the rich. But Fox's purpose is to tell them it's them darkies abusing them.

So some ugly ass redneck getting his ass kicked. That's not news.

again, hate Crimes have gone up since Trump became President... I think your side has the craven cowards.

I haven’t said a thing about hate crimes and neither am I comparing numbers. I’m talking about MAGA hat assaults.

No, no, no... you obviously don't understand how Faux News works. Faux News works on telling white people they are victims. They are of course, but of big corporations and the rich. But Fox's purpose is to tell them it's them darkies abusing them.

Funny you use the word “ugly”. I’ve noticed that liberals seem to have some kind of hangup about personal appearance. To you, looks seem to have some kind of direct association with unsavory ideals. Huckabee Sanders, Trump, Conway and who knows how many others have been targeted by liberals for their looks and appearance.

I guess in your little world this an important aspect that reflects one’s character.

Actually, you on the left made 2018 about Trump.

No, Trump did. He even bragged the people who lost didn't embrace him enough.

Trump put himself on the ballot, and he lost- again.

His claim that those who lost didn't embrace him enough has merit. Once again, Joey...Trump's party lost far fewer seats in his first midterm than either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama did in theirs. It's not even close.

I haven’t said a thing about hate crimes and neither am I comparing numbers. I’m talking about MAGA hat assaults.

Funny you use the word “ugly”. I’ve noticed that liberals seem to have some kind of hangup about personal appearance. To you, looks seem to have some kind of direct association with unsavory ideals. Huckabee Sanders, Trump, Conway and who knows how many others have been targeted by liberals for their looks and appearance.

I guess in your little world this an important aspect that reflects one’s character.

Whenever Joe's arguments run out of steam, Ghost...you can pretty much assume he'll play the race card! It's because those who don't agree with him are white racist rednecks who hated the "darkie" in the White House!

Whenever Joe's arguments run out of steam, Ghost...you can pretty much assume he'll play the race card! It's because those who don't agree with him are white racist rednecks who hated the "darkie" in the White House!

I’ve noticed he’ll use whatever card he can use to get a dig in but seldom actually refutes an argument.

I’ve noticed he’ll use whatever card he can use to get a dig in but seldom actually refutes an argument.

Joey considers playing the race card MAKING an argument! I consider it the first sign of him running up the white flag. When he plays the race card...he's lost the argument! He's simply not savvy enough to grasp that concept!

of course you aren't. YOu'll ignore thousands of cases of hate crimes against Gays, Muslims and minorities to find the one white person who got his ass kicked because he decided to display his racism on the top of his head.

NEXT>>>>>

Dude, yo need to stop describing yourself that way.. I'm sure you have some redeeming qualities. Can't think of any right now, but we can come up with some.

Forum List

Back