Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

Very troubling, very embarrassing. Of course there were no cops to arrest the democrat retards assaulting the Asians knowing they will not fight back is not surprising.

North Korean Defectors Harassed on the Street in Washington DC for Wearing MAGA Hats- Media Ignores This Hate Crime (VIDEO)
Zero problem with it.

Until it happens to you...
I would never wear that piece of crap. Hopefully the defectors learned their lesson.

Whether or not you would wear that "piece of crap" is irrelevant. What they did was against the law and those people have every right to wear that cap without having to worry about some snowflake douchebag assaulting them for it.
Everyone has the right to act like an ass. They should be aware there's a good chance they'll face consequences over it. Now these idiot MAGA freaks know.
Wearing a hat that says "Make America Great Again" is acting like an ass? LOL...you might want to check yourself on that one! Having a cow because someone wears a hat with that message on it is acting like an ass! Whatever happened to free speech with you progressives? You can't even handle innocuous slogans printed on headwear!

This is why conservatives always confound you liberals. We're simply biding our time until it's time to go to the polls.
Like last November? :lmao:

We had a much better first mid term than the last two Democrats, Black Flag! You only think November was great because you've been told it was by the talking heads at CNN! Any student of political history would tell you that what happened wasn't as bad as what normally takes place!
Any student of political history would be able to explain to you the numbers going in were completely different. You want to talk about the Senate? Dems had 24 seats up to you Trump sheep's 10. It's the other way around next year. The House? Dubya was so historically awful that even deplorable districts voted Democrat. They stopped once his stupid ass was gone. The Senate and House are ours next year. And if the EC fails the nation again the GOP will not be in a position to cover up Trump's crimes anymore.

Zero problem with it.

I would never wear that piece of crap. Hopefully the defectors learned their lesson.

Whether or not you would wear that "piece of crap" is irrelevant. What they did was against the law and those people have every right to wear that cap without having to worry about some snowflake douchebag assaulting them for it.
Everyone has the right to act like an ass. They should be aware there's a good chance they'll face consequences over it. Now these idiot MAGA freaks know.
Wearing a hat that says "Make America Great Again" is acting like an ass? LOL...you might want to check yourself on that one! Having a cow because someone wears a hat with that message on it is acting like an ass! Whatever happened to free speech with you progressives? You can't even handle innocuous slogans printed on headwear!
Wear it at your own peril. And don't complain like a snowflake if you encounter consequences.

Wear it at your own peril. And don't complain like a snowflake if you encounter consequences.

So the same thing should apply to someone wearing a Che T-shirt?

Very troubling, very embarrassing. Of course there were no cops to arrest the democrat retards assaulting the Asians knowing they will not fight back is not surprising.

North Korean Defectors Harassed on the Street in Washington DC for Wearing MAGA Hats- Media Ignores This Hate Crime (VIDEO)
Zero problem with it.

Everyone has the right to act like an ass.

Wearing the hat does not constitute acting like an ass because you say so. This is opinion, nothing more.

They should be aware there's a good chance they'll face consequences over it. Now these idiot MAGA freaks know.

You know what these "freaks" know now? Because of this incident, they now know that liberals and democrats can be just as racist and prejudiced and willing to commit assault and violence as anyone else they accuse of the same thing. So thank you and every other prejudiced prick out there for teaching them the truth.

Don't complain like a snowflake if you encounter someone wearing the hat. There, problem solved.

JoeB is fine with anything against people he doesn't like. Of course he wouldn't have the balls to do it himself.

Even against Mormons.

again, more along the lines of "The Army taught me how to be really fucking lethal, when I want to be...." So I'm kind of selective of when I pick a fight.

So what if it was a Jew beating up a Neo-Nazi wearing a swastika armband? I mean, they have every right to do that, I guess.

We had a much better first mid term than the last two Democrats, Black Flag! You only think November was great because you've been told it was by the talking heads at CNN! Any student of political history would tell you that what happened wasn't as bad as what normally takes place!

Actually, it was pretty bad... Sorry, hate to break that to you, but losing 40 house seats when the districts are that gerrymandered is pretty awful.

I don't wear anything or have anything on my vehicles that would identify me as a Trump supporter, Black Flag. Why? Because you folks on the left are UNHINGED. I don't need to get in a brawl with some moron "offended" by my hat, tee shirt or the sticker on my rear bumper! You progressives run in packs these days and get all kinds of ballsy when you outnumber the opposition. That makes you dangerous. Sort of like hyenas.

JoeB is fine with anything against people he doesn't like. Of course he wouldn't have the balls to do it himself.

Even against Mormons.

again, more along the lines of "The Army taught me how to be really fucking lethal, when I want to be...." So I'm kind of selective of when I pick a fight.

So what if it was a Jew beating up a Neo-Nazi wearing a swastika armband? I mean, they have every right to do that, I guess.

Actually, it was pretty bad... Sorry, hate to break that to you, but losing 40 house seats when the districts are that gerrymandered is pretty awful.

And I hate to break it to you but compared to the first midterm loses of both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama...it was pretty damn spectacular! Look it up and see for yourself. Or continue listening to CNN and keep fooling yourself about what's going on out there in the world!

Even against Mormons.

Assaulting someone unprovoked and not in self defense is against the law. If a Jew beats up a neo-nazi unprovoked then he deserves a punishment that fits the crime.

The law does not provide stipulations for cases where a snowflake gets offended. You assault someone, you break the law. It is not against the law to wear a MAGA hat or even a swastika. It is every citizen's right to express his or her beliefs however they wish. It is your right. It is my right. It is his right. Our rights apply to everyone which includes you.

If you wish for a society that is okay to assault people for their political beliefs then you better be careful what you wish for. You may be next.

I don't wear anything or have anything on my vehicles that would identify me as a Trump supporter, Black Flag. Why? Because you folks on the left are UNHINGED. I don't need to get in a brawl with some moron "offended" by my hat, tee shirt or the sticker on my rear bumper! You progressives run in packs these days and get all kinds of ballsy when you outnumber the opposition. That makes you dangerous. Sort of like hyenas.
Good idea, pussy

Even against Mormons.

And I hate to break it to you but compared to the first midterm loses of both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama...it was pretty damn spectacular! Look it up and see for yourself. Or continue listening to CNN and keep fooling yourself about what's going on out there in the world!

It was a record ass whipping the republicans took. The worst in 40 years.

MAGA represents the unhinged right. And really, lets not talk about running in packs MAGA.

MAGA represents the unhinged right. And really, lets not talk about running in packs MAGA.

MAGA triggers insane brainwashed leftist-bots to violence.

Apparently, they wanna make America worse. :dunno:

I say I don't like that idea.

No, they really aren't... this was a shellacking... deal with it. People rejected Trump- a second time. This time the votes actually got counted, that was the thing.

Assaulting someone unprovoked and not in self defense is against the law. If a Jew beats up a neo-nazi unprovoked then he deserves a punishment that fits the crime.

The law does not provide stipulations for cases where a snowflake gets offended. You assault someone, you break the law. It is not against the law to wear a MAGA hat or even a swastika. It is every citizen's right to express his or her beliefs however they wish. It is your right. It is my right. It is his right. Our rights apply to everyone which includes you.

If you wish for a society that is okay to assault people for their political beliefs then you better be careful what you wish for. You may be next.

Someone makes that fatal life choice, that's on him.

But you need to look up the "Fighting Words' doctrine. Kind of a get out of jail free card.

No, they really aren't... this was a shellacking... deal with it. People rejected Trump- a second time. This time the votes actually got counted, that was the thing.

Someone makes that fatal life choice, that's on him.

But you need to look up the "Fighting Words' doctrine. Kind of a get out of jail free card.

That's amusing, Joey..."shellacking" was the very term that Barack Obama used to describe what happened to him and the Democrats in his first midterm! If you weren't a total knee jerk partisan you'd know that! What happened to Trump and the GOP isn't even in the same area code as what took place back then!

A "hat" threatens you that much? With the message "Make America Great Again"? That's an inflammatory statement? Really? I mean SERIOUSLY? Who's really unhinged!

Even against Mormons.

It was a record ass whipping the republicans took. The worst in 40 years.

You on the left have such selective memory at this point that it's become farce! The midterms in 2010 were the biggest loss of power for one party since the days of Eisenhower. "In 2009, President Obama’s party controlled both chambers of 27 state legislatures. Eight years later, Democrats control both chambers in only 13 states. Among the states that slipped from Democratic control are Wisconsin, North Carolina, Iowa and West Virginia; states key to the victory of President-elect Donald Trump last November. According to a report from the National Conference of State Legislatures, the Democratic Party has lost a net total of 13 Governorships and 816 state legislative seats since President Obama entered office, the most of any president since Dwight Eisenhower." "President Obama entered the White House with his party touting a 60 seat majority in the Senate and 257 seat majority in the House. Democrats now hold a 48* seat minority in the Senate and 194 seat minority in the House -- a net loss of 12 and 64 seats respectively."
Under Obama, Democrats suffer largest loss in power since Eisenhower | Quorum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back