Saudi Muslim Religious Council Condemns Terrorism

Hmmm........

A statement like this would have carried some weight on or around Sept. 11, 2001, after it was learned that *how many??* of the hijackers were Saudis.....

*BULLSHIT*

Interesting, the fatwa more or less tells them to follow a truer version of islam. Now we will see just how muslim they really are. Good for them, however I doubt it will do any good.

Interesting, the fatwa more or less tells them to follow a truer version of islam. Now we will see just how muslim they really are. Good for them, however I doubt it will do any good.

Well thats always been the story. Islam is this . Islam is that , Every time some one misunderstands islam , they always do it exactly the same way, What does that tell you?

Sorry bout that,

Well thats always been the story. Islam is this . Islam is that , Every time some one misunderstands islam , they always do it exactly the same way, What does that tell you?

1. It tells me something really fucking big is about to take place.
2. And if I were president, I would be at the ready to counter the attack.
3. Ofcourse Obama just said he was ready to give 400 million dollars to the terrorists, I wonder if thats a pay off to not attack us?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back