Death to all Juice

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Remember those terrorists who got arrested on their way to Somalia to join up with the pirates or something? This is a picture of the smarter one.

deathtojuice.jpg

omg i just got that mal.....i am thinking how you gonna kill juice...you know we sit back and discuss this mal....we dont think it will come to this or come to that...all good and well for us to discuss ...

then i think of the jewish posters on here...and their kids....i assure you ...if someone was holding a
"death to country climbing guides" i would take offense...a rational fear..that one day things will go horribly wrong...and their kids will be in danger......its a rational fear due to signs and people like this.

as much as i disagree with the government of israel...no one should live in fear due to their religion....no one.

omg i just got that mal.....i am thinking how you gonna kill juice...you know we sit back and discuss this mal....we dont think it will come to this or come to that...all good and well for us to discuss ...

then i think of the jewish posters on here...and their kids....i assure you ...if someone was holding a
"death to country climbing guides" i would take offense...a rational fear..that one day things will go horribly wrong...and their kids will be in danger......its a rational fear due to signs and people like this.

as much as i disagree with the government of israel...no one should live in fear due to their religion....no one.

Thank you for pointing that out. I'm thinking "Juice"? What the heck? Is this someone that can't let go of the fact that O.J. was found not guilty in a criminal court?

Then I thought, maybe this is some kind of anarchist that can't spell "Justice".

But, it took a while for Juice to register as Jews.

Immie

This guy should worry, as the history of the last Nazi victory should give him pause. the first victims of the Nazi blood lust were the fellow Nazis. Then after that, they went after "mental defectives" like the feeble minded and the mentally ill. (One of Hitler's cousins was put down in 1937 for Schizophrenia) So on three counts, this guy has very good reason to worry about if his side wins.

Forum List

Back