Saudi Arabia war mongering prosperity preacher arrested but...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I found this piece interesting when I came across a tweet this dude made recently concerning Syria. He could be one of the al-Qaeda money backers or just another fake out there collecting money off of people willing to fall for his shit. Evidently the Saud's didn't actually do anything to the guy and turned him back loose because he is still making tweets in March 2017.
Per his tweet his god isn't big enough to protect his self.
عدنان العرعور on Twitter
Tweet:
"Victory is closer to us than ourselves if we protect God and unite our ranks and what the victories of Damascus, but proof of that .. Alalhm Iknak and collect our words .. you are honored"

MBC article (<note video in article won't actually load on my computer and not sure if translator got it all perfectly translated or if links work>)

Google Translate
The video that caused the freezing of the bank account

Lawyer and Legal Advisor Abdul Rahman Al-Lahem confirmed that the account of the Syrian preacher who collects donations in a different manner in Saudi Arabia was frozen by SAMA, at his expense in the social network " Twitter "

The account was frozen only four years later, during which Arar took part in raising funds without a government license, as revealed by the " Eighth " program .

Al-Salam Organization for Care and Development, which is supervised by Adnan Al-Ar'or, acknowledged that it has been working in Riyadh for four years. The workshop was held on Sunday 12 October. Sheikh Abdullah Al-Manea, Other than charities licensed, because they are based on useless and the right of the guardian to prevent them.

maxresdefault%20copy.jpg

the source:

He called on experts and sheikhs to hold al-Ar'ur accountable and those responsible for his fundraising activities without being held accountable, while they demanded that the campaign of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques to support the Syrian people be observed.

Abdul Aziz al-Rikban, the UN's special envoy for humanitarian affairs, described the phony campaigners as " traders of war, " stressing that raising money donated through a special account is a laugh and a blatant abuse of people's emotions.

620140101_045912.jpg

the source:

Mubarak al-Bakr, the executive director of the relief committees and campaigns, said that the Ar'or collected donations from citizens " contrary to the orders of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques ."

Al-Lahim accused the phony campaigners of challenging the state by violating their laws and regulations, accusing them of lying, citing the inadmissibility of anyone receiving donations at his own expense.

Sultan al-Anqari, director general of the Ministry of the Interior, said the penalty for Adnan al-Ar'or was to put him on trial. " He should be imprisoned and all his money confiscated, " he said. " Al Rajhi Bank, which opened an account for him, must be held accountable ."

Al-Lahim pointed out that money laundering crimes are international crimes and are linked to other countries, and they are not limited to local affairs.

Notice how the Wahabist Saudi's aren't on Don's travel ban? And how we always sell them arms? Where does america think Islamic radicalism comes from?

Notice how the Wahabist Saudi's aren't on Don's travel ban? And how we always sell them arms? Where does america think Islamic radicalism comes from?
This particular one is in the UK now. Evidently escaped from Kuwait.

I did learn another little piece just a little bit ago. This map from wiki is what the caliphate thinks it will be ruling over "very soon".

800px-Umayyad750ADloc.png

Looks jewish with the hooked nose and large mouth. According to the Old Testament the 12 tribes of Israel are from Saudi Arabia!

Most muslims believe the Saudi's are the ancient blood relatives of the Yahudi's (Jews)

And that's why many times the two are secretly, behind the scenes, in cahoots with each other over political and military issues. But publicly vehemently denounce each other to keep the support of their citizens. .... :cool:

Most muslims believe the Saudi's are the ancient blood relatives of the Yahudi's (Jews)

And that's why many times the two are secretly, behind the scenes, in cahoots with each other over political and military issues. But publicly vehemently denounce each other to keep the support of their citizens. .... :cool:
From what I have been reading on some of the radical Kuwait, Saudi's tweets they believe the Christians and Jews are conspiring against them. One that is vehemently against Christians though is more worried per his tweets about the Mullah's and Iranians. I thought that was odd when one considers how violent many of the al-Qaeda Paki and Indonesian factions are that have been in Iraq and Syria. That same tweeter following had praises for videos of them shooting peasant farmers in the areas where they speak more of a Malaysian mixed with Urdu type dialect.

I hate wahabis.

I hate that USA is always bending to make Saudi Arabia's bidding.

Sick and stupid and wrong.

Rod was just updating me on some of the info as I read to him. He was recalling some of what his dad went through WWII. He said you are right there is that faction also. His dad was really mad because they had captured one with papers on them that put that together (his dad was also there when they liberated one of the camps). The commander wanted to know if they had read any of the papers and afterward threatened them if they told anyone about what they had read.

Forum List

Back