Saudi Arabia - Rape Victim Sentenced to 200 Lashes

Saudi Arabia should be bombed out of existence. We're killing the wrong people. This Sunni shit should be exterminated. They are the real radicals that we support.

so, you hate the USA, Gays, and now you want to exterminate Sunnis and Saudi Arabia.

yikes!

I hate the United States.

I do not like gays but I do not hate them. I don't bother them.

I would love to see the evil empire of Saudi Arabia bombed to rubble plus all of their holy sites. Yes, that would be excellent. Saudi Arabia and the United States are a cancer on this planet for reasons that your 25 year old mind can't comprehend. Sunni's seem to be the worst of the Islamic Jihad from what I can see. Not to mention their disdain for women and so on.

Clear enough boy?

Last edited:
I hate the United States.

I do not like gays but I do not hate them. I don't bother them.

I would love to see the evil empire of Saudi Arabia bombed to rubble plus all of their holy sites. Yes, that would be excellent. Saudi Arabia and the United States are a cancer on this planet for reasons that your 25 year old mind can't comprehend. Sunni's seem to be the worst of the Islamic Jihad from what I can see. Not to mention their disdain for women and so on.

Clear enough boy?

sounds like you're soul is filled with a lot of anger and hate.

how's that working out for ya?

The Anatomy of Islamophobia: Rehash an OLD Story as New: Set LOSE in Internet Land: How the Clarion Project Did It

To open, what this story is not about. It is not about the Qatif Girl. She is but a prop in this instance, used by an organization that has rightfully been named as one of the top propagators of Islamophobia, The organization is the Clarion Fund, founded in 2006 by Canadian-Israeli Raphael Shore. Read about this organization HERE giving their history, and their agenda.

Now for the unfolding of the Anatomy of Islamophobia: the REHASH of an old news story, set lose on the Internet. How I saw this unfold (and it's still unfolding as more and more sites are posting this "news")
Under The Holly Tree: The Anatomy of Islamophobia: Rehash an OLD Story as New: Set LOSE in Internet Land: How the Clarion Project Did It

Last edited:
Thank you so much, Jos, for finding out who it is that is behind this last lying Zionist Propaganda campaign against Islam.

I wonder if it is them behind that Yemen story, too.

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Two of a kind, Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Both serial human rights abusers.

Your Hamas heroes follow the same doctrine as the Saudis you dumb shit.:cuckoo:

There were not even 200 lashes administered, the story exposed in the OP as Zionist Propaganda.

So, Israel hands down wins the award for the most human rights abuses.

Her abuses are well documented by human rights organizations, like over a dozen reports about Cast Lead war crimes alone.

So, Israel hands down wins the award for the most human rights abuses.

This thread is about Saudi Arabia ass wipe, and that statement is completely false anyways.:eusa_liar:

Gravity-----PUHLEEEZE---a bit of compassion for sherri-----she is very conflicted over
saudi arabia Remember--she is an apologist for SHIITE IRAN-----and its agenda--
which is not entirely friendly toward the "present regime" in saudi arabia She is
so conflicted that she had to solve her emotional status by villifying
Saudi arabia as an <gasp> ALLY OF ZIONIST ISRAEL (at least the sunnis therein)

but fret not-----if and when the sunni al quaeda in yemen ---in an ALLIANCE
with the SHIITE HEZBOLLAH in yemen----attack Saudi Arabia and kidnap the
black rock-----with the full support of IRAN-----she will be feeling ok

you are a lucky man------you have never been plagued by the
shiite/sunni issue--------which was actually INVENTED BY THE JOOOOOS

Forum List

Back