Saudi Arabia claims they funded 20% of Hillary's campaign

Thanks to Roberts and the SC we can only blame ourselves for supporting Citizens United. Elections have consequences.
So you blame Republicans for Hillary Clinton's corruption in taking bribes from a terrorist-sponsoring foreign government?

Nice, it seems with you Republicans can never win and Democrats can never lose.

If Bill Clinton was caught in public raping a 15-year-old girl, you would find some way to blame Trump for it I think.

Thanks to Roberts and the SC we can only blame ourselves for supporting Citizens United. Elections have consequences.

What does your post have to do with campaign finance laws being violated?

What does the title of the thread have to do with campaign finance laws being violated?

It doesn't but you don't expect liberal to discuss Hillary's dirty deals, do you?

It shouldn't be allowed to take any money from foreign countries. We're talking about a woman who traded favors to countries who donated to the Clinton Foundation. Like Obama, she doesn't seem to know which country she represents.

So you blame Republicans for Hillary Clinton's corruption in taking bribes from a terrorist-sponsoring foreign government?

If Bill Clinton was caught in public raping a 15-year-old girl, you would find some way to blame Trump for it I think.

Are you suggesting Citizen's United has nothing to do with the alarming money getting into our election process and it's origins?

You are nothing if not a moron. Show me ONE instance where I have supported Hillary Clinton.. Just ONE! You really are one stupid son of a bitch.

Ready to take away all union and pac funding, ,too?

Are you suggesting Citizen's United has nothing to do with the alarming money getting into our election process and it's origins?

It has absolutely nothing to do with taking campaign contributions from Saudi Arabia. Your transparent attempt to derail the topic is noted.

Last edited:

What does the title of the thread have to do with campaign finance laws being violated?

Plenty.

Foreign Nationals Brochure

Overseas Fundraising Legal?

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia...'

She will need to get in the line...

You are nothing if not a moron. Show me ONE instance where I have supported Hillary Clinton.. Just ONE! You really are one stupid son of a bitch.
HUGGY!!!! Your mouth will be washed with soap, you naughty kid!

From what I can read of your cite, nothing is verified in any way. Stop making crap up and presenting as news.

Yeah...she'd never do anything remotely like that.

Foreign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Forum List

Back