Saturday Night Stimulation

He's my Very BEST Friend.

I speak with him about EVERYTHING I think,

regardless of how Out In The Ozone.

He holds me, he comforts me, and he loves me, the best that I've known of.

It IS a blending of the two, into One,

and the One can see what God gave us.

Thank you for this thread!!! ;)

anytime it's all Lumpy's idea :eusa_whistle:

:rolleyes:... No.. no... in all fairness.. I'd feel bad taking much of the credit..:eusa_hand:

:lol: you damn horn dog :eusa_liar:

Well..it's a tad early out here on the left coast but what the heck, on the other left coast it's almost 7:00 pm.

We all know, well most of us anyway, that first comes the lust then lust/love then more than likely love with lust thrown in.

Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?

For my wife and I one example would be our annual anniversary trip. Actually.. we've been married 24 years last June 21st, so we're running a little late. So anyway.. we will spend the next 4 days somewhere on the California coast between San Luis Obispo and Carmel flaming up the romance, just being best Buddies and yah know..

"Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?"

Here are just a couple of the things I do, that keep the sparks flying. It's a huge turn-on for each.

At the dinner table, dine without anything on above the waist and without mentioning it.

I also like to slowly remove my clothing one piece at a time, while driving a distance at night, and not saying a word. It is very freeing and erotic to ride, naked. *W00*

I think Dilloduck asked an interesting question..

"Are they more sexually uninhibited or just moral weaklings"

In todays world does morality play less of a part ..is my follow up question..

Last edited:
Well..it's a tad early out here on the left coast but what the heck, on the other left coast it's almost 7:00 pm.

We all know, well most of us anyway, that first comes the lust then lust/love then more than likely love with lust thrown in.

For my wife and I one example would be our annual anniversary trip. Actually.. we've been married 24 years last June 21st, so we're running a little late. So anyway.. we will spend the next 4 days somewhere on the California coast between San Luis Obispo and Carmel flaming up the romance, just being best Buddies and yah know..

"Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?"

Here are just a couple of the things I do, that keep the sparks flying. It's a huge turn-on for each.

At the dinner table, dine without anything on above the waist and without mentioning it.

I also like to slowly remove my clothing one piece at a time, while driving a distance at night, and not saying a word. It is very freeing and erotic to ride, naked. *W00*

Ah.. please .... feel free to share even more..

It's also very fun to ride in the Corvette with the top down, with nothing on above the waist, and pass traffic, especially truckdrivers...lol. They *heart* it!! Toot their horns..:lol:

It's also very fun to ride in the Corvette with the top down, with nothing on above the waist, and pass traffic, especially truckdrivers...lol. They *heart* it!! Toot their horns..:lol:

Well.. it seems they left us all alone... You are full of surprises AquaAthena .. a dream of a Lady..

Wait! where do you live? :clap2:

LOL, I only did THAT ONE, ONCE! The other two, often enough to keep things "stimulating" as our darling Lumpy 1, asked...lol. *blushing* *really*

In answer to that question of how to keep things stimulating, I offer one more way:

Another fun way I enjoy is to come home from dinner or dancing with a loved one, playing a CD and stripping and dancing to the rhythm of the music. Always fun for both...:lol: Leads to exciting things....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In answer to that question of how to keep things stimulating, I offer one more way:

Another fun way I enjoy is to come home from dinner or dancing with a loved one, playing a CD and stripping and dancing to the rhythm of the music. Always fun for both...:lol: Leads to exciting things....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yup.. simulating .. no doubt

Tonights topic will be:

I went to bed with someone thinking it was going to be great, hot, awesome sex. Then he had a penis no bigger than a pack of certs. I was shocked to say the least. Newborns have bigger ones than he had. I didn't want to be rude but I was thinking, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?" He acted like a stud and then acted like it was nothing and that's exactly what it was - NOTHING. I'm still mad when I think about that. Should women be warned at least? I dont' mind small but c'mon now!

Should Guys tell you beforehand that they have a LITTLE Penis? | San Francisco | Yelp

Tonights topic will be:

I went to bed with someone thinking it was going to be great, hot, awesome sex. Then he had a penis no bigger than a pack of certs. I was shocked to say the least. Newborns have bigger ones than he had. I didn't want to be rude but I was thinking, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?" He acted like a stud and then acted like it was nothing and that's exactly what it was - NOTHING. I'm still mad when I think about that. Should women be warned at least? I dont' mind small but c'mon now!

Should Guys tell you beforehand that they have a LITTLE Penis? | San Francisco | Yelp

I suppose.. it would suck if you had to though...

I'm thinking ... the Gals wouldn't mind so much, if you were good with your tongue and hands though...

I guess we need their opinions.. really

Tonights topic will be:

Don't worry Dillo...you can always dress it up and maybe have a private puppet show. Be creative. Women like creative men. :eusa_angel:

Pinocchio G-string :: Men's Underwear :: planetcostume.com

Tonights topic will be:

Don't worry Dillo...you can always dress it up and maybe have a private puppet show. Be creative. Women like creative men. :eusa_angel:

Pinocchio G-string :: Men's Underwear :: planetcostume.com

:lol:... sorry Dilloduck... perhaps Top Hat ...and tails..

What happened to Dilloduck... I figure he's making a costume or filled with regret...

Tonights topic will be:

That entire thread cracked me up!

Especially the women who complained that the guy used a weird hoolu hoop motion when he was fucking her.

Forum List

Back