Saturday Night Stimulation

I think women test for loyalty and securing there ownership, plus they get the added thrill of making their men squirm a little.

It's a bad rap really.. men get blamed for looking around, it's natural and they admit it, when pressed. Women (not always) play innocent and the guys give them a pass because they figuratively have their hands in the cook jar, so why bother.. they may get their hand slapped and miss out on the cookies.

I think women test for loyalty and securing there ownership, plus they get the added thrill of making their men squirm a little.

It's a bad rap really.. men get blamed for looking around, it's natural and they admit it, when pressed. Women (not always) play innocent and the guys give them a pass because they figuratively have their hands in the cook jar, so why bother.. they may get their hand slapped and miss out on the cookies.

Well done, Lumpy. I guess it would be like us seeing if a $10 meal would work before trying a $20 meal. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

If y'all are smart, you'll check their bathrooms for prescriptions and / or too many tubes of monistat seven.

Sounds technical.. it's simpler for Guys..... Go.. No Go

I was in health care for too long, maybe. I know what to look for in your bathrooms too...:eusa_whistle:

Lets see.. Guys have a toothbrush and paste, soap, shaving stuff... shampoo.. Women have minimum of what 50 items with a variety of 30 types of each..

Sounds technical.. it's simpler for Guys..... Go.. No Go

I was in health care for too long, maybe. I know what to look for in your bathrooms too...:eusa_whistle:

Lets see.. Guys have a toothbrush and paste, soap, shaving stuff... shampoo.. Women have minimum of what 50 items with a variety of 30 types of each..

Script bottles and anti itch creams. What kind of scripts? Where's the itch?
Geeze Lumpy, its not rocket science :lol:

Yup... your right Dear..

Yup... your right Dear..

Maybe not stimulating though...still, its a little something to think about. Could save time, clinic visits, and stalker trouble.

Well done, Lumpy. I guess it would be like us seeing if a $10 meal would work before trying a $20 meal. :lol:

Precisely Dr Dilloduck.. :lol:

Ok Lumpy--How about this one-----horn dogs and sluts .

Do they really deserve the bad rep and is being easy really all that bad ?

Are they more sexually uninhibited or just moral weaklings

or is jealousy at play here ?

Are flirts slutty/horndogs ?

Have at it !

Ok Lumpy--How about this one-----horn dogs and sluts .

Do they really deserve the bad rep and is being easy really all that bad ?

Are they more sexually uninhibited or just moral weaklings

or is jealousy at play here ?

Are flirts slutty/horndogs ?

Have at it !

I'm glad you said all that... but I'm with you Pal..

Some may turn up their noses but it ends up the same..

Are we stuck in the Victorian ages or is there some credibilty too it ?----horn dogs and sluts take a lot of shit ya know . :lol:

Forum List

Back