Saturday Night Stimulation

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well..it's a tad early out here on the left coast but what the heck, on the other left coast it's almost 7:00 pm.

We all know, well most of us anyway, that first comes the lust then lust/love then more than likely love with lust thrown in.

Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?

For my wife and I one example would be our annual anniversary trip. Actually.. we've been married 24 years last June 21st, so we're running a little late. So anyway.. we will spend the next 4 days somewhere on the California coast between San Luis Obispo and Carmel flaming up the romance, just being best Buddies and yah know..

Aw, Lumpy that is so sweet. Happy Caturday to Mrs Lumpy.

128986751188113387.jpg

Aw, Lumpy that is so sweet. Happy Caturday to Mrs Lumpy.

128986751188113387.jpg

Thank you Madeline.. Mrs Lumpy is running late from work.. I'm fully anticipated and ready to go...:rolleyes:

Heck.. I'm even doing the dishes and laundry to pass the time...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Where is Dr Dilloduck?

Prolly downstairs in the kitchen with the upstairs maid. :cool:

The downstairs maid is waiting upstairs. :eusa_pray:

And we're on our own this Saturday night. :eek:

It was bound to happen sooner or later. :eusa_whistle:

Well heck.. I'm about 1/2 an hour from leaving.. It all depends on you Barb..

You are now Dr Barb and the Mistress of Romance...

Where is Dr Dilloduck?

Ah, sweetie, I'm really very tired. I was up late last night, and had to get up at the ass-crack of dawn for a 3&1/2 hour road trip (and back).
You have a nice get away with the missus. Its good that you can take a trip like that on your anniversary, and that you pay attention to her needs. I especially like that you're helping out with domestic chores while you wait. THAT, pedestrian as it seems, is a major turn on for women.

Nothing says romance like getting your sweetie a "super-sized" order of fries at McDonald's. Surprise her at the drive-thru. It works every time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XobHupqgNu4]YouTube - Misfits - Saturday Night[/ame]

Ah, sweetie, I'm really very tired. I was up late last night, and had to get up at the ass-crack of dawn for a 3&1/2 hour road trip (and back).
You have a nice get away with the missus. Its good that you can take a trip like that on your anniversary, and that you pay attention to her needs. I especially like that you're helping out with domestic chores while you wait. THAT, pedestrian as it seems, is a major turn on for women.

:redface:.. I do what I can.. and that does explain a few things...:rolleyes:

It would. Here's to hoping those eyes roll back in your head for the next few days. :lol:

Nothing says romance like getting your sweetie a "super-sized" order of fries at McDonald's. Surprise her at the drive-thru. It works every time.

I was going to ask if you could be Mr Romance tonight but now I'm not so sure..:lol:

It would. Here's to hoping those eyes roll back in your head for the next few days. :lol:

Well.. I plan on keeping my end of the bargain up...:lol:

Fixin the toilet usually works for mine.

I was going to ask if you could be Mr Romance tonight but now I'm not so sure..:lol:

Ask Ringle! He's a sweetie. Have Samson contribute too: while unorthodox, and at times misogynistic, he has some interesting opinions.

Fixin the toilet usually works for mine.

See how easy it is? Find a need. Fill the need. Collect your appreciation. :lol:

Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?

A mutual respect and understanding. Open communication with wants, needs and desires made vocal. That wonderful feeling when you know you've made his/her day better. The loving feeling knowing they go out of their way to make your day better. I love u's. Throw in a lot of flirtatious foreplay and you've got the perfect blend of red hot flame!

Keeping in mind that life often calls and keeps us on the line much longer than we'd like.

Though the flame may dwindle ... it never truly goes out.

You need to attend the two-day seminar titled "Count Dracula's School of Applied Romance" and take very good notes. Here's a sample just to perk your interest...

Flowers: Flowers are one of the most magical things ever invented for getting your foot in the door so to speak. I recommend that you stop by your local cemetery and find a fresh potted plant, or maybe a vased bunch of roses to present to your wife or girl friend as a surprise as you drive either home or to her place. I do, however, highly recommend you remove any adornments such as ribbons that say "Mom" or "Rest In Peace", or "Gone but not forgotten." Trust me, she'll love you for it and think you are really interested in HER.

New Topics

Forum List

Back