Saturday Night.. Sex Lies

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's been a while and I don't know where Dr Dilloduck is... but what the heck.

So have you ever lied to a partner about sex stuff?

I recall being prepared to have sex with a busty young lady and by the time she unloaded the klennex, I considered it an extreme case of false advertising...:lol:

It's hard, you know?

I'm frigid, so the Big O? It ain't happening with a partner, unfortunately.

But I know my husband loves me, and when he tries his BEST, Just For ME?

Cripes... I've got to make it good, BACK, for him.

If that means sounding like I'm cumming?

I'm there.

It's hard, you know?

I'm frigid, so the Big O? It ain't happening with a partner, unfortunately.

But I know my husband loves me, and when he tries his BEST, Just For ME?

Cripes... I've got to make it good, BACK, for him.

If that means sounding like I'm cumming?

I'm there.

Wow.. right into the juicy stuff... well kinda

Okay, Lumps, JUST for you:

I have wet dreams, AND I can achieve 0rgasm by masturbating.

Did I "cut to the Juice?" :rofl:

Wow.. did you, yes, I think you did...:lol:..

psssst.. (we're not alone)

Never lied about sex stuff.

Had a girl friend way back in Vegas though that liked to get tied up, and I don't mean she'd hold out her hands and let you. There was a battle involved with getting her tied up, but that was the part she liked. Problem was by the time I got her tied up, I was to tired to go to work... :lol:

Had a girl friend way back in Vegas though that liked to get tied up, and I don't mean she'd hold out her hands and let you. There was a battle involved with getting her tied up, but that was the part she liked. Problem was by the time I got her tied up, I was to tired to go to work... :lol:

I suppose you could have gone out for a burger and some fries, restored and made her suffer a little....:lol:

I suppose you could have gone out for a burger and some fries, restored and made her suffer a little....:lol:

I did tease her once I got her tied to the bed, and she loved it. Crazy little babe that was, from Anaheim, CA., Julie. It was fun for awhile. Something new. But it got old. Too much effort just to get a little.

Forum List

Back