Saturday Night Seduction

I tell ya... it's a boisterous and unruly group.. we would have a much easier time herding cats.. oh well...:lol:

Considering what we have to work with we've done a damn good job, Lumpy. Actually I think Newby is even comin' on to you a bit. :eusa_whistle:

What you have to work with???? :eusa_eh: Now there's seduction at its finest. :tongue:

Unless of course you're talking about yourselves. :lol:

My.. my a bit of a smart ass.. actually I like that...:lol:

Women are used of turning it off and on ..

Men.. we're constantly ON.. well.. there is that time right afterward (got it) when you desperately want to go but usually can't..

Lemme do you a favor:

Tantric Sex for Beginners: 4 Easy Tips!

Well sure.. the lead in is great.. no problem there..

So.. your 10 minute requirement per week.. is a myth..:lol:

You didn't even read the freakin' linky.

If you did then you would have commented on breathing your wife's breath.

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

A good steak and my newest favorite thing:

chocovine-flat_r7_c3.jpg

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

chocovine-flat_r7_c3.jpg

did you actually drink it?

Or did you pour it on someone and lick it off?

You didn't even read the freakin' linky.

If you did then you would have commented on breathing your wife's breath.

Actually I did read it.... :eusa_whistle:

I understand the breathing thing works best first thing in the morning.:razz:

Dammit you forced me to read it again... the position sounds okay but the breathing.. I don't think so... and first thing in the morning..:lol:..

chocovine-flat_r7_c3.jpg

Maybe you should try T.G.I. Fridays.. Mudslide... premixed with rum..

It's reasonably priced and pretty darn good... and a steak .. yes indeed

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:
So, is this that informative Saturday night sex talk thread you keep raving about? Should I read further?

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:
So, is this that informative Saturday night sex talk thread you keep raving about? Should I read further?
No need to read further. Whatever you need to know about Saturday night sex, I got it covered. :cool:

Forum List

Back