Trump NFTs Are Mooning Again (Trading Cards)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Donald Trumpā€™s NFT trading cards grabbed ample attention when launching in December, then fell flat once January rolled around. But his collectibles are once again surging in price and trading activity.

Trumpā€™s digital trading card NFTs minted on Polygon, an Ethereum scaling network, hit a new all-time high floor price of $1,000 on Sunday, per data from NFT Price Floor. The ā€œfloorā€ is the lowest price that an NFT from a particular project is listed for on a marketplace.

The NFTs originally minted for $99 apiece as Trumpā€™s business partners sold 44,000 of the 45,000 collectibles in mid-December. Prices quickly surged, landing as high as $990 worth of ETH on leading marketplace OpenSea on December 17, but the short-lived hype gave way and prices tumbled in the days and weeks thereafter.

But as market-wide data from NFT Price Floor shows, prices have been climbing steadily since mid-January, ticking up from around $250 worth of ETH on January 13 to the new peak of $1,000 on Sunday. As of this writing, the floor has only slipped slightly, down to $983.

Trump NFTs Are Mooning Againā€”Hereā€™s Whatā€™s Going On

Damn, I wish I had a bucket full to dump before the primaries. ;)

Donald Trumpā€™s NFT trading cards grabbed ample attention when launching in December, then fell flat once January rolled around. But his collectibles are once again surging in price and trading activity.

Trumpā€™s digital trading card NFTs minted on Polygon, an Ethereum scaling network, hit a new all-time high floor price of $1,000 on Sunday, per data from NFT Price Floor. The ā€œfloorā€ is the lowest price that an NFT from a particular project is listed for on a marketplace.

The NFTs originally minted for $99 apiece as Trumpā€™s business partners sold 44,000 of the 45,000 collectibles in mid-December. Prices quickly surged, landing as high as $990 worth of ETH on leading marketplace OpenSea on December 17, but the short-lived hype gave way and prices tumbled in the days and weeks thereafter.

But as market-wide data from NFT Price Floor shows, prices have been climbing steadily since mid-January, ticking up from around $250 worth of ETH on January 13 to the new peak of $1,000 on Sunday. As of this writing, the floor has only slipped slightly, down to $983.

Trump NFTs Are Mooning Againā€”Hereā€™s Whatā€™s Going On

Damn, I wish I had a bucket full to dump before the primaries. ;)
I'm surprised Trump's not touting them as the new cryptocurrency. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back