Sasse Throws Gauntlet Down To The Entire Senate: I'm Going To Ask Them If They're Against Infanticid

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Sasse Throws Gauntlet Down To The Entire Senate: I'm Going To Ask Them If They're Against Infanticide

Sasse stated:

We’re talking about killing a baby that’s been born. We’re not talking about some euphemism, we’re not talking about a clump of cells. We’re talking about a little baby girl who’s been born and is on a table in a hospital or a medical facility and then a decision or a debate would be had about whether or not you could kill that little baby. We’re talking about the most vulnerable among us, and we have a public official in America out there again and again defending a practice. This is infanticide that we’re talking about.

DeSanctis notes that Sasse’s legislation would penalize physicians who wouldn’t offer care to infants born alive in botched abortions. She adds, “It is likely to face Democratic opposition. The House voted on a nearly identical bill in January 2018, and all but five Democratic representatives opposed the legislation.”

After Northam made his initial comments, Sasse blistered him, snapping, "This is morally repugnant. In just a few years, pro-abortion zealots went from ‘safe, legal, and rare’ to ‘keep the newborns comfortable while the doctor debates infanticide.’ I don’t care what party you’re from — if you can’t say that it’s wrong to leave babies to die after birth, get the hell out of public office.”

Sasse is right. If Democrats can't say it's wrong to kill babies AFTER they are born, they shouldn't even be elected dog catcher.

What kid of repulsive subhuman indicates infanticide is FUNNY to them?

and here I thought I had seen it all when various leftist posters have indicated they find the rape of children funny.

A disgusting bill and one would think the Dems pushing it would have read it to see exactly what it entailed.

Now many are back tracking. Morons one and all.

Bottem line abortion is killing a human life

And it has created the death sentence for western democracies this

Monster Imbalance of young to old

This makes nations run
in the young of low IQ people then the nation is replaced and dies

Trump will lead the way by stopping women's voting or a logic test for voters

This is a National Security Issue.

The commander in chief must act now!

Im cool with abortion up until birth.
Something like the OP is wayyyy beyond what i believe in.

This had caused this big imbalance of young to old that makes us run in the young of low IQ nations

Sasse Throws Gauntlet Down To The Entire Senate: I'm Going To Ask Them If They're Against Infanticide

Sasse stated:

We’re talking about killing a baby that’s been born. We’re not talking about some euphemism, we’re not talking about a clump of cells. We’re talking about a little baby girl who’s been born and is on a table in a hospital or a medical facility and then a decision or a debate would be had about whether or not you could kill that little baby. We’re talking about the most vulnerable among us, and we have a public official in America out there again and again defending a practice. This is infanticide that we’re talking about.

DeSanctis notes that Sasse’s legislation would penalize physicians who wouldn’t offer care to infants born alive in botched abortions. She adds, “It is likely to face Democratic opposition. The House voted on a nearly identical bill in January 2018, and all but five Democratic representatives opposed the legislation.”

After Northam made his initial comments, Sasse blistered him, snapping, "This is morally repugnant. In just a few years, pro-abortion zealots went from ‘safe, legal, and rare’ to ‘keep the newborns comfortable while the doctor debates infanticide.’ I don’t care what party you’re from — if you can’t say that it’s wrong to leave babies to die after birth, get the hell out of public office.”

Sasse is right. If Democrats can't say it's wrong to kill babies AFTER they are born, they shouldn't even be elected dog catcher.
there would be a lot more outrage if they were killing puppies.

Sasse stated:

there would be a lot more outrage if they were killing puppies.
I have been pretty non committal about abortion. I used to think women had the right to control their bodies and I still feel that way except when it comes to this particular issue. Women have the ability to keep their legs closed and abstain from unprotected sex

just like men have the responsibility of not forcing Sex on women

Lindsay Graham is introducing a Bill that would prohibit any abortions after the 4th month. If RBG is done, and Amy Coney Barrett gets nominated to the USSC, can you imagine the shit-storm?? It would make the Kavanaugh circus look tame.

Forum List

Back