Sarah Sanders tries to explain immigration policy to CNN’s Jim Acosta

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sarah Sanders tries to explain immigration policy to CNN’s Jim Acosta.

Acosta: “The attorney general said today somehow … there’s a justification for this in the Bible,” “Where does it say in the Bible that it’s moral to take children away from their mothers?”, “But where in the Bible does it say it’s OK to take children away from their parents?, “You just said that it’s in the Bible to follow the law.”

Sanders: “That’s not what I said. I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences I guess, but please don’t take my words out of context.”

AG Sessions: “We are not sending children to jail with their parents,” the attorney general said. “Noncitizens who cross our borders unlawfully, between our ports of entry, with children are not an exception. They are the ones who broke the law. They are the ones who endangered their own children on their trek. The United States, on the other hand, goes to extraordinary lengths to protect them while the parents go through a short detention period.”

Acosta seems like a typical angry racist bigot Democrat who hates Anglos and who wants to change America into a Latino country.
CNN is 24/7 Hate TV

Sarah Sanders rips CNN’s Jim Acosta: ‘I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences’

Forum List

Back