Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

No. Responsible adult's war on incompetence.
Since when are you and your ilk responsible? You swallow everything the lying media feeds and parrot it out like it's a message from God.
Oh for cryin' out loud!

Can't you see that through you full thoated, shallow minded support for Trump after all he has said and done? You polish that turd as if he was ensconced in the Crown Jewels ! POWs, Gold Star families, the disabled, women, minorities, our allies, members of congress, the judiciary and his own family are not immune from his childish insults. He has trashed the dignity of his office. And yet you knuckle heads defend him as if he was an abused puppy.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself he is an honorable man and that your defense of him is honorable. Then sit down and weep for your lost principles.
Last time I looked TDS troll, this thread was about Sanders, but you freaks can't take your minds off Trump long enough!
Sanders/Trump. Master and man.

The devil said it was time for her to pay up. When you sell your soul, the bill always comes due.
How many spokesmen did Obama go through?...

3 in 8 years
Okay then Trump has had two....so what?....

2 in 3 years vs 3 in 8 years...

one ever 1.5 years for Trump...one every 2.6 years for Obama.

Though, I am not the one that brought up Obama...seems you are still obsessed with him.
I'm just bursting your bubble.....and pointing out that this is not unusual at all....so why are you jumping for joy?....

I'm just bursting your bubble.....and pointing out that this is not unusual at all....so why are you jumping for joy?....

Did I say that it was?

I am not jumping for joy, she will just be replaced with someone else that does not mind lying for a living.

You have a very active imagination.

The devil said it was time for her to pay up. When you sell your soul, the bill always comes due.

3 in 8 years
All three were proven liars too.

I referred to them as the "Spew Czars".

and yet you would eat the corn out of Sander's shit...

that is what being a partisan sheep does to a person.
Not at all. I did what every American should do. I listened to her politely, then went and checked the facts on those issues that are important to Me.

What I have NOT done is turned flaming misogynist in the course of a few hours.

All press secretaries lie at one point or another. To believe otherwise makes that person as dumb as a bowel movement left on the sidewalk in S.F.

3 in 8 years

Not at all. I did what every American should do. I listened to her politely, then went and checked the facts on those issues that are important to Me.

All press secretaries lie at one point or another. To believe otherwise makes that person as dumb as a bowel movement left on the sidewalk in S.F.

and yet you do not refer to Trumps Pres Sec as "Spew Czars"...why is that?

Damn! I like her to. Love how she always stood up to the lying media wing of the DNC...she will be missed. I hope Trump gets someone just as tough as she was even tougher would be great! I wanna see Acosta body slammed in the white house media room! :D

3 in 8 years

and yet you do not refer to Trumps Pres Sec as "Spew Czars"...why is that?
Probably because I haven't referred to her at all. I do have a life outside of this place.

In case you missed it, I have 24k posts in 10 years. You have 31k in two years.

Enough of you today. You're obviously showing your progressive side, which means you've stopped thinking completely.

g'bye.

upload_2019-6-13_19-49-33.png

The Press was also tough on Obama.
They gave Barry questions such as "what's it like to be so magnificent"?

G.Gordon Liddy should be his new Press Sec. because he can handle the job and he really really really hacks-off the Psychocrats.
ggliddyrtetty.jpg

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
She deserves all the things you listed.

Really, she deserves to be assaulted? Typical Leftist cowardly response from a Leftist coward.
Define 'assault'.

Since you cannot use a search engine. Here you go.

assault definition law - Google Search
When was Sanders "assaulted"?

Google it. It was all over the news.

Interesting.................your Google search has the definition of verbal assault, and in it, physical violence must be threatened. Here............from your link..........

Verbal assault usually involves threatening physical violence on someone, although sometimes yelling or aggressively using words to offend or attack someone can constitute verbal assault. The threats must be something the assailant is capable of carrying out, and which cause fear of imminent danger to the victim.

Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant doesn't qualify as verbal assault as there were no physical threats implied.

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

She was never spit on.

Follow along. The poster said she was tired of getting spit on and Camp said she deserved it and I asked Camp does she deserve to be assaulted?

Being spit on in the way the poster used it was metaphorical and not literal. And again, she hasn't been assaulted as far as I've seen. If you have a link, post it.

And I asked if he wanted her to be assaulted as he said she would deserve it. Did you miss that?

Interesting.................your Google search has the definition of verbal assault, and in it, physical violence must be threatened. Here............from your link..........

Verbal assault usually involves threatening physical violence on someone, although sometimes yelling or aggressively using words to offend or attack someone can constitute verbal assault. The threats must be something the assailant is capable of carrying out, and which cause fear of imminent danger to the victim.

Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant doesn't qualify as verbal assault as there were no physical threats implied.

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

She was never spit on.

Follow along. The poster said she was tired of getting spit on and Camp said she deserved it and I asked Camp does she deserve to be assaulted?

Being spit on in the way the poster used it was metaphorical and not literal. And again, she hasn't been assaulted as far as I've seen. If you have a link, post it.

And I asked if he wanted her to be assaulted as he said she would deserve it. Did you miss that?
Liar. As soon as assault was mentioned I asked when she was assaulted.

/——/ Libs hate strong women.
The left doesn't recognize an authentic strong woman. They think Hillary is a strong woman. She's not. Hillary is a very weak woman. She lied for and protected a serial sexual predator in order to keep her political career.

Forum List

Back