Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

She was never spit on.

Follow along. The poster said she was tired of getting spit on and Camp said she deserved it and I asked Camp does she deserve to be assaulted?

Being spit on in the way the poster used it was metaphorical and not literal. And again, she hasn't been assaulted as far as I've seen. If you have a link, post it.

And I asked if he wanted her to be assaulted as he said she would deserve it. Did you miss that?
Liar. As soon as assault was mentioned I asked when she was assaulted.

What? Dude you’re either trolling or dumb. He was speaking metaphorically and you said she would deserve everything on that list including being spit on.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

She gets an A from me having to put up the DNC hacks trying pass themselves off as the White House press corps.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

She gets an A from me having to put up the DNC hacks trying pass themselves off as the White House press corps.
Yes, she is quite skilled at lying her ass off even when she knows everyone knows she is lying her ass off. It helps that her face just always looks like that.

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
I see a lucrative book deal in her future and perhaps joining the Trump campaign early next year. She has certainly paid her dues and deserves this vacation and family time.

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
I see a lucrative book deal in her future and perhaps joining the Trump campaign early next year. She has certainly paid her dues and deserves this vacation and family time.
Her and her father are both American patriots.

Poor Sarah sold her soul

Poor Sarah sold her soul
How much of other people's money did you pay for it?

It's about time. I'm so tired of hearing that women trying to cover for Trump and making a fool of herself.

She has known that she has been lying. She has known what a scumbag that she has been protecting. She has known that she has betrayed her country. She has known that she has betrayed her religion.

She has known that she has been lying. She has known what a scumbag that she has been protecting. She has known that she has betrayed her country. She has known that she has betrayed her religion.
Yabut, do you know that you are a worthless leftist traitor hack?

One of the great female leaders of our time.. she took on the deep state..
Ummmm ok. Guess we’ll be looking for her on the cover of TIME magazine. Lol you loons are hilarious
Time is anti American.. we will tell stories of her for years to come. How she took on the deep state. Domestic terrorist democrats
No, that will not happen.....not ever. Sorry to bust your bubble. Don’t worry Trump will find another slug to take her place and you can slobber all over them.

Ummmm ok. Guess we’ll be looking for her on the cover of TIME magazine. Lol you loons are hilarious
Time is anti American.. we will tell stories of her for years to come. How she took on the deep state. Domestic terrorist democrats
No, that will not happen.....not ever. Sorry to bust your bubble. Don’t worry Trump will find another slug to take her place and you can slobber all over them.
No we will history is recording it all.. nothing you can do

It's about time. I'm so tired of hearing that women trying to cover for Trump and making a fool of herself.
Need a tissue, Snowflake?
Sounds like you might

No we will history is recording it all.. nothing you can do
Yep and you’re on the wrong side of history dipshit. You fucking lunatics blow me away

Forum List

Back