Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

You said she deserves you never said was and I asked she deserves to be assaulted? Do you even speak English well? F@cking Leftists are morons.

First off, let's get the definition of assault down..................

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR assault ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a sudden, violent attack; onslaught: an assault on tradition.
2. Law. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner.
3. Military. the stage of close combat in an attack.
4. rape1.

So, in the definition of assault, there has to be a physical attack.

Sanders was never assaulted, the worst that happened to her was that she was asked to leave the Red Hen restaurant. She was not physically touched, so there was no assault.

verbal assault law - Google Search

I disagree. Never Forget.

Interesting.................your Google search has the definition of verbal assault, and in it, physical violence must be threatened. Here............from your link..........

Verbal assault usually involves threatening physical violence on someone, although sometimes yelling or aggressively using words to offend or attack someone can constitute verbal assault. The threats must be something the assailant is capable of carrying out, and which cause fear of imminent danger to the victim.

Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant doesn't qualify as verbal assault as there were no physical threats implied.
Too bad They should have kicked her out on her fat lying ass

Attacking looks? Are you a model?
LOL far from it BUT I don't have a fat lying ass

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
2. Law. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner.
4. rape1.

Sanders was never assaulted, the worst that happened to her was that she was asked to leave the Red Hen restaurant. She was not physically touched, so there was no assault.

Interesting.................your Google search has the definition of verbal assault, and in it, physical violence must be threatened. Here............from your link..........

Verbal assault usually involves threatening physical violence on someone, although sometimes yelling or aggressively using words to offend or attack someone can constitute verbal assault. The threats must be something the assailant is capable of carrying out, and which cause fear of imminent danger to the victim.

Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant doesn't qualify as verbal assault as there were no physical threats implied.

Attacking looks? Are you a model?
LOL far from it BUT I don't have a fat lying ass
And here I thought you were a Hillary fanboy.

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
Well maybe if she hadn't stood around and lied every time she opened her mouth.....

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

Your lib rage and hatred are like a warm blanket on a cold night we bask it in.
Then you have a little over a year to keep warm After that Trumps ass belongs to the AGSD

Eddie we are going to kick the crap out of you in 2020, not sorry. President Trump:udaman:
That would be putting a knife in my back, but even worse, Americas

No. Responsible adult's war on incompetence.
Since when are you and your ilk responsible? You swallow everything the lying media feeds and parrot it out like it's a message from God.
Oh for cryin' out loud!

Can't you see that through you full thoated, shallow minded support for Trump after all he has said and done? You polish that turd as if he was ensconced in the Crown Jewels ! POWs, Gold Star families, the disabled, women, minorities, our allies, members of congress, the judiciary and his own family are not immune from his childish insults. He has trashed the dignity of his office. And yet you knuckle heads defend him as if he was an abused puppy.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself he is an honorable man and that your defense of him is honorable. Then sit down and weep for your lost principles.

You said she deserves you never said was and I asked she deserves to be assaulted? Do you even speak English well? F@cking Leftists are morons.

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

She was never spit on.

Follow along. The poster said she was tired of getting spit on and Camp said she deserved it and I asked Camp does she deserve to be assaulted?

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
She deserves all the things you listed.

Really, she deserves to be assaulted? Typical Leftist cowardly response from a Leftist coward.
Define 'assault'.

Since you cannot use a search engine. Here you go.

assault definition law - Google Search
When was Sanders "assaulted"?

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

Sarah Sanders to leave White House
By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019
Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.
I’m sure there are plenty of job opportunities for paid liars in Arkansas

Yea what did Bill Clinton do when he went back?

Is there anyone in the Trump administration you don't hate?
He's a leftist. He hates anybody that defends freedom, liberty, and property rights.

You know, why do the left hate everyone and why are they constantly angry?
Because they're lazy and unmotivated and so damn braindead they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them. When they don't get it, they stomp their feet like a child whose cookies were taken away.

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

She was never spit on.

Follow along. The poster said she was tired of getting spit on and Camp said she deserved it and I asked Camp does she deserve to be assaulted?

Being spit on in the way the poster used it was metaphorical and not literal. And again, she hasn't been assaulted as far as I've seen. If you have a link, post it.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

Your lib rage and hatred are like a warm blanket on a cold night we bask it in.
Then you have a little over a year to keep warm After that Trumps ass belongs to the AGSD

Eddie we are going to kick the crap out of you in 2020, not sorry. President Trump:udaman:
That would be putting a knife in my back, but even worse, Americas

By all means tell us how Trump has wrecked your life. Name the Trump policy, name the bill he signed. Its time you backed up your Trump hate with facts. Now run away and hide.

He's a leftist. He hates anybody that defends freedom, liberty, and property rights.

Because they're lazy and unmotivated and so damn braindead they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them. When they don't get it, they stomp their feet like a child whose cookies were taken away.

^^^ truth!

Why ?? Because you republicans and those who say you aren't, gave us a vile skunk a real POS to lead this country a snake who knows nothing about gov't or how to deal with the worlds leaders much less his opposition here in the USA AND even worse through all his BS, you still kiss his butt

MAGA! Quitting?

View attachment 265214

Soon to be seen on Faux News as a news anchor?
Even Fox's make artists can't fix this.

7f6f6b862915d3a15286263d65bbd2a3.jpg

Forum List

Back