Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
She deserves all the things you listed.

Really, she deserves to be assaulted? Typical Leftist cowardly response from a Leftist coward.
When was she assaulted?

You said she deserves you never said was and I asked she deserves to be assaulted? Do you even speak English well? F@cking Leftists are morons.

First off, let's get the definition of assault down..................

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR assault ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a sudden, violent attack; onslaught: an assault on tradition.
2. Law. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner.
3. Military. the stage of close combat in an attack.
4. rape1.

So, in the definition of assault, there has to be a physical attack.

Sanders was never assaulted, the worst that happened to her was that she was asked to leave the Red Hen restaurant. She was not physically touched, so there was no assault.

verbal assault law - Google Search

I disagree. Never Forget.

/——/ DemocRATs war on women
No. Responsible adult's war on incompetence.
/—-/ Why do you hate outspoken women?
Outspoken women are fantastic. Liars, no matter their gender, d serve ridicule.
/—-/ Every woman who stands up to the LSM is a liar in your book.
Well it is the GOP propaganda machine that lies basically 100% of the time, super duper... No respected media around the entire world agrees with its garbage....
you sound like you believe that Sanders could never go out to restaurants when in actual fact there was only one incident and it included nothing of what you're saying.. look up brainwashed. The only statistical spike is is right-wing violence against Jews blacks Muslims and gays.

Sarah stinks of bad press. the press tarred and feathered her. time for new blood!

She deserves all the things you listed.

Really, she deserves to be assaulted? Typical Leftist cowardly response from a Leftist coward.
When was she assaulted?

You said she deserves you never said was and I asked she deserves to be assaulted? Do you even speak English well? F@cking Leftists are morons.

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
2. Law. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner.
4. rape1.

Sanders was never assaulted, the worst that happened to her was that she was asked to leave the Red Hen restaurant. She was not physically touched, so there was no assault.

Interesting.................your Google search has the definition of verbal assault, and in it, physical violence must be threatened. Here............from your link..........

Verbal assault usually involves threatening physical violence on someone, although sometimes yelling or aggressively using words to offend or attack someone can constitute verbal assault. The threats must be something the assailant is capable of carrying out, and which cause fear of imminent danger to the victim.

Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant doesn't qualify as verbal assault as there were no physical threats implied.

Last edited:
It must be pretty bad in the White House if you want to go back to Arkansas.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.
I’m sure there are plenty of job opportunities for paid liars in Arkansas

When was she assaulted?

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

Interesting.................your Google search has the definition of verbal assault, and in it, physical violence must be threatened. Here............from your link..........

Verbal assault usually involves threatening physical violence on someone, although sometimes yelling or aggressively using words to offend or attack someone can constitute verbal assault. The threats must be something the assailant is capable of carrying out, and which cause fear of imminent danger to the victim.

Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant doesn't qualify as verbal assault as there were no physical threats implied.
Too bad They should have kicked her out on her fat lying ass

When was she assaulted?

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.
I’m sure there are plenty of job opportunities for paid liars in Arkansas
Yeah the Clinton's are taking applications.

When was she assaulted?

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

Too bad They should have kicked her out on her fat lying ass

Attacking looks? Are you a model?

When was she assaulted?

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

She was threatened by other patrons or at the very least felt threatened. Would you consider spitting on someone assault?

She was never spit on.

When was she assaulted?

assault
[ uh-sawlt ]
||
noun
4. rape1.

I would

New Topics

Forum List

Back