Sarah Palin's War On Coins

I find it funny how all these liberals get their panties in a bunch over Palin. That's not only entertaining, but hilarious at the same time. :lol:

At least it's not scary, like when conservatives ejaculate over her.

Really? Because it seems that the liberals on this board are the ones who have a wedgie or something, and just have to start a thread on the lady. It's an observation......
Maybe she can pull off the fact that she can wear the "Fruit of the Looms", and the libs don't like it.

I find it funny how all these liberals get their panties in a bunch over Palin. That's not only entertaining, but hilarious at the same time. :lol:

At least it's not scary, like when conservatives ejaculate over her.

Really? Because it seems that the liberals on this board are the ones who have a wedgie or something, and just have to start a thread on the lady. It's an observation......
Maybe she can pull off the fact that she can wear the "Fruit of the Looms", and the libs don't like it.

like I said, meist, when did David S become a conservative?

Towering intellect? I never said that. Einstein had a towering intellect. She isn't a stupid person, Toro. She does have a college degree, yes, it isn't from an Ivy League school, it is a university where she graduated, no less. She did do quite well when she was a govenor. I know the media doesn't think so, but they had to cut and edit the interviews to prove what a moron she was, Toro. Yes, she's not an elitist such as gore, and kerry, pelosi, reid, etc. But, she's not a stupid person by any litmus test you give her. When the left say that she's a moron......I guess they need to define what a moron is in their world.

I will agree with you that she is not mentally retarded.

However, she failed the Couric litmus test.

Funny how editing an interview can skew the truth, XO. It was done with the Gibson interview, also. just sayin...

CBS News Erases Moderate Quotes from Palin Transcript - IRIS Blog

Newsmax.com – CBS Distorts Palin Interview

How much editing was done in this clip?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec]YouTube - Palin: Bailout is about healthcare![/ame]

Funny how editing an interview can skew the truth, XO. It was done with the Gibson interview, also. just sayin...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec]YouTube - Palin: Bailout is about healthcare![/ame]

considering it's Think Progress, probably a lot.

Dear Lord...are people still passing that stupid video around.

The guy doesn't look like him or sound like him.

What is wrong with some people?

I just think it's funny. And even if it was him, I could care less. He got drunk, he's human. :lol:

When your a news agency, and it's an interview...any is too much...wouldn't you agree to that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec"]YouTube - Palin: Bailout is about healthcare![/ame]
When your a news agency, and it's an interview...any is too much...wouldn't you agree to that?

As long as the above clip was not edited, that's all that matters.

Voters want to see their candidate get themselves out of sticky situations...she didn't.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin sowed confusion on Election Night, new book claims « - Blogs from CNN.com

In the days after her selection as the vice presidential nominee, the McCain team was so unsure of Palin's policy acumen that they drew up hundreds of flash cards to get the candidate "up to speed on foreign affairs and major national issues." One of the flash cards noted that the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom was Gordon Brown, the book says.

YouTube - Palin: Bailout is about healthcare!

Voters want to see their candidate get themselves out of sticky situations...she didn't.

and Biden wasn't in a sticky situation because Katie Couric swallowed all the stickiness.

Last edited:
and Biden wasn't in a situation because Katie Couric swallowed all the stickiness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Wv1MsaHv8]YouTube - Winnie the pooh and the Honey tree (pooh gets stuck)[/ame]

YouTube - Palin: Bailout is about healthcare!

I doubt you and will ever know if it was, or not. But, the main stream media was out to get her, and there was editing going on to put her in a bad light. So you trust what you want, and I will question what I want.

That's important stuff to know!

Pshh, says who? I mean it's only Vice President of the United States. It's not like she would of had to do anything if McCain suddenly died or anything. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPsV6ZhL15c]YouTube - Sarah Palin: Africa is a country?[/ame]

1) Palin did NOT know Africa was a continent.
2) She did NOT know who the parties to NAFTA were. [Hint: U.S., Canada, Mexico]
3) She threw dramatic temper tantrums over bad press.
4) She refused to prepare for the Gibson and Couric interviews.

:eusa_eh:

I doubt you and will ever know if it was, or not. But, the main stream media was out to get her, and there was editing going on to put her in a bad light. So you trust what you want, and I will question what I want.

You're right...she got put in a bad light. She failed. She quit.

You want her as your candidate? Go right ahead!

You're right...she got put in a bad light. She failed. She quit.

You want her as your candidate? Go right ahead!
no it's your candidate. you're praying she runs so your Ossiah can get re-elected.

Forum List

Back