Sarah Palin's War On Coins

If your calling her a moron, then I have to question what your trying to pawn. just sayin...

Intelligence wise? Yes, she is a moron. She has other qualities that help her get this far, however she is lacking in the light upstairs department to say the least.

And if you can even believe half the stuff that came out after the election, she is beyond Dan Quayle level.

Towering intellect? I never said that. Einstein had a towering intellect. She isn't a stupid person, Toro. She does have a college degree, yes, it isn't from an Ivy League school, it is a university where she graduated, no less. She did do quite well when she was a govenor. I know the media doesn't think so, but they had to cut and edit the interviews to prove what a moron she was, Toro. Yes, she's not an elitist such as gore, and kerry, pelosi, reid, etc. But, she's not a stupid person by any litmus test you give her. When the left say that she's a moron......I guess they need to define what a moron is in their world.

I was using the term "towering intellect" as a polite term for not being particularly bright.

Do I think she's a moron? No. I think she is a person of average intelligence. My impression of her listening to her speak is less than average intelligence but you don't become a governor by being a dumb person. There is nothing wrong with being of average intelligence. However, the single most important position on the entire planet should not be held by a person of average intelligence, in my opinion. She is one of the most influential people in the most successful political party of the past 20 years in the most important country on the planet. That is worrisome to me.

Like I said, Toro, I wouldn't vote for her, unless it came down to her and a liberal.

Like I said, Toro, I wouldn't vote for her, unless it came down to her and a liberal.

So you gladly admit you're a partisan? Doesn't matter if the Liberal would be better for the country or anything. Fuck, I could do leaps and bounds a better job than her.

So you gladly admit you're a partisan? Doesn't matter if the Liberal would be better for the country or anything. Fuck, I could do leaps and bounds a better job than her.
Your asking am I a conservative, or a liberal? Of course I'm a conservative, Dogbert.
I have not made any bones about that. I'm seeing where the democratic party is taking us, and I'm against it. In my eyes, no you couldn't do leaps and bounds better than her. Your too liberal, Dogbert, just as I'm too conservative for you.

If your calling her a moron, then I have to question what your trying to pawn. just sayin...

Intelligence wise? Yes, she is a moron. She has other qualities that help her get this far, however she is lacking in the light upstairs department to say the least.

And if you can even believe half the stuff that came out after the election, she is beyond Dan Quayle level.

Then I do question YOUR intelligence

Palin isn't moronic, in fact she probably has a higher IQ than you or I, Dogbert.

Meister

In all due respect, why do you think that? I certainly think you have a higher IQ than Palin.

I understand why people like her - she's likable, she's photogenic, people relate to her, etc. However, I wouldn't put "towering intellect" on her list of strong points. She seems to be an average person with fierce determination.

Towering intellect? I never said that. Einstein had a towering intellect. She isn't a stupid person, Toro. She does have a college degree, yes, it isn't from an Ivy League school, it is a university where she graduated, no less. She did do quite well when she was a govenor. I know the media doesn't think so, but they had to cut and edit the interviews to prove what a moron she was, Toro. Yes, she's not an elitist such as gore, and kerry, pelosi, reid, etc. But, she's not a stupid person by any litmus test you give her. When the left say that she's a moron......I guess they need to define what a moron is in their world.

She has a degree in Communications and went to five different colleges before she finally graduated. She basically got her ticket punched. Most people on this board are more knowledgeable about world geography and national issues than Sarah Palin was when she ran for VP. She was incurious about national politics until she was thrust on the scene
Now she thinks she is an expert

The thread title is totally wrong. Palin did not advocate what the OP says in the title. This renders this thread totally moronic and it's OP clueless.

PDS: Until there is a cure just laugh at the Libruls who say Palin is stupid, irrelevant and they want her to be the Republican nominee in 2012 because she's stupid and irrelevant yet they start hundreds of threads on her weekly.

Stand up, Chuck!

Then I do question YOUR intelligence

Go ahead, I'm smarter than the block of wood who doesn't exactly what Africa is or who Gordon Brown is. And THAT is who you consider yourself inferior to.

I don't understand why conservatives even care if 'In God We Trust' is on our coins. Why do we need public funds to promote God, it seems so incredibly pointless (and a quite blatant disregard to separation of church and state).

I don't understand why conservatives even care if 'In God We Trust' is on our coins. Why do we need public funds to promote God, it seems so incredibly pointless (and a quite blatant disregard to separation of church and state).

What is this separation of church and state that you speak of?

Did you that SCOTUS judges take an oath that ends "So help me God"?

Are SCOTUS rulings Unconstitutional?

No wonder why she didn't want anyone to hear her speech last night.

Palin rallies thousands of abortion opponents - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

She then got a standing ovation from most of the crowd, but a few had begun to leave before she even finished and within seconds of her concluding, scores more got up and put on their jackets as they walked away.

In addition to the suggestion that government officials would consider hastening the death of the infirm or handicapped, she began her remarks with a puzzling commentary on the design of newly minted dollar coints.

Noting that there had been a lot of “change” of late, Palin recalled a recent conversation with a friend about how the phrase “In God We Trust” had been moved to the edge of the new coins.

“Who calls a shot like that?” she demanded. “Who makes a decision like that?”

She added: “It’s a disturbing trend.”

Unsaid but implied was that the new Democratic White House was behind such a move to secularize the nation’s currency.

But the new coins – concerns over which apparently stemmed from an email chain letter widely circulated among conservatives – were commissioned by the Republican-led Congress in 2005 and approved by President Bush.

Damn those Republicans! Now they're trying to push "In God We Trust" off our coins! That's unAmerican dammit! :evil: :rofl:

In a related note, I found the person that Sarah Palin can probably most relate to:

View attachment 8626

I just realized how truly fucking moronic the OP is.

"No wonder why she didn't want anyone to hear her speech last night."

She spoke publicly because she didn't want anyone to hear it?:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:

The thread title is totally wrong. Palin did not advocate what the OP says in the title. This renders this thread totally moronic and it's OP clueless.

Not totally moronic at all. The only thing moronic here is Palin.

Yeah no stretching there.

Face it lib, she could say hello to you and you would think that was moronic.

And to think she has you grabbing your ass and screaming like a little girl with nothing more than a facebook post. :lol:

For someone so "moronic" she sure seems to dominate liberals attention whenever she makes even an utterance. You hang on her every word, parse her sentences, and make fun of her colloquialisms, all the while she is laughing in your faces! I love anyone that send liberals into spasms like she does.

Not totally moronic at all. The only thing moronic here is Palin.

Yeah no stretching there.

Face it lib, she could say hello to you and you would think that was moronic.

And to think she has you grabbing your ass and screaming like a little girl with nothing more than a facebook post. :lol:
She worked it so well, she gave the dems another seat in congress.

Go PaLiN!

Forum List

Back