Sarah Palin's War On Coins

If your calling her a moron, then I have to question what your trying to pawn. just sayin...

Intelligence wise? Yes, she is a moron. She has other qualities that help her get this far, however she is lacking in the light upstairs department to say the least.

And if you can even believe half the stuff that came out after the election, she is beyond Dan Quayle level.

of course you're not bringing up how Biden, a history major, said FDR was not only president in 1929, but also on FUCKING TELEVISION.

Not totally moronic at all. The only thing moronic here is Palin.

Yeah no stretching there.

Face it lib, she could say hello to you and you would think that was moronic.

And to think she has you grabbing your ass and screaming like a little girl with nothing more than a facebook post. :lol:
She worked it so well, she gave the dems another seat in congress.

:lol:

Go PaLiN!

More stretching! :lol: :lol: :lo

If your calling her a moron, then I have to question what your trying to pawn. just sayin...

Intelligence wise? Yes, she is a moron. She has other qualities that help her get this far, however she is lacking in the light upstairs department to say the least.

And if you can even believe half the stuff that came out after the election, she is beyond Dan Quayle level.

of course you're not bringing up how Biden, a history major, said FDR was not only president in 1929, but also on FUCKING TELEVISION.

Stand up, Chuck!

Except this thread is not about Biden. This thread is about Palin. As for Biden, he's no emmy award winning scholar by far but I'd take him over Palin. Least he knows what the fuck Africa is. :lol:

Except this thread is not about Biden. This thread is about Palin. As for Biden, he's no emmy award winning scholar by far but I'd take him over Palin. Least he knows what the fuck Africa is. :lol:

Does he? someone thinking the president was on television in 1929 is pretty fucking pathetic.

Does he? someone thinking the president was on television in 1929 is pretty fucking pathetic.

Pathetic to a point. However, I would consider not knowing what Africa is being more pathetic than television in 1929. Gotta create some sort of graph to judge this sort of thing. :lol:

You're a Palin supporter. You obviously have no idea what "pathetic" means...

Pathetic to a point. However, I would consider not knowing what Africa is being more pathetic than television in 1929. Gotta create some sort of graph to judge this sort of thing. :lol:

lol re the graph. what is palin's degree in?

Till you hear the quote in context...

You're a Palin supporter. You obviously have no idea what "pathetic" means...

No, Virginia Skank, I'm not a palin supporter, so go blow yourself, you stupid fuck.

not much geography in a degree like that. how much history is in well.... history/polisci?

:lol: Obvious answer is obvious. I'm not saying that Biden can't be a idiot sometimes. But it's like if I had to vote between the two for whatever reason, I'd pick Biden. His stupidity is on lesser level than Palin.

Though it's like Lewis Black said back in 2000, within twelve years we'll be voting for plants at this rate. :lol:

Edit: P.S: Geography is like elementary school.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back