Sarah Palin’s PAC hoards cash while GOP candidates she endorsed go begging

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

According to OpenSecrets.org, SarahPAC, the political action committee controlled by Sarah Palin, has dispensed only $45,000 to fellow Republicans running in the midterms, less than 3 percent of the $1.4 million available as of Sept. 30, the end of the reporting quarter.

With elections three weeks away, Palin seems inclined to hang onto her cash, possibly with an eye on 2016, where she may use the money to increase her profile going into a presidential election.

Please God and Baby Jesus, I hope she's saving up for her big comeback in 2016 GOP primaries.

What's the F.E.C.'s maximum amount that any PAC can give, per candidate, per calendar year?

(Mittens gobsmacked Newt with this during one of the 2012 debates!)

OMG! Another Palin thread, she averages 1,383 threads a week and she doesn't even hold an office!

Who the hell cares what she does with the money? Dems tell us she doesn't stand a chance, yet they seem to dwell on it a lot.

LOL!!!!!!

OMG! Another Palin thread, she averages 1,383 threads a week and she doesn't even hold an office!

Who the hell cares what she does with the money? Dems tell us she doesn't stand a chance, yet they seem to dwell on it a lot.

LOL!!!!!!

Yup. For someone the lefties and Dems consider a nothing and a nobody they sure have no problem throwing all these Palin threads on here.

Pretty darned good for a nothing and a nobody. LOL

Ya just gotta laugh. Palin isn't running for anything yet they still keep blowing her horn.

this-is-the-millionth-time-we-have-successfully-created-this-thread-and-we-have-become-exceedingly-efficient-at-it.jpg

Who cares? Its her PAC and she can spend money (or not) anywhere she sees fit. I disagree with the vast and overwhelming majority of her positions but this is just getting silly at this point.

According to OpenSecrets.org, SarahPAC, the political action committee controlled by Sarah Palin, has dispensed only $45,000 to fellow Republicans running in the midterms, less than 3 percent of the $1.4 million available as of Sept. 30, the end of the reporting quarter.

With elections three weeks away, Palin seems inclined to hang onto her cash, possibly with an eye on 2016, where she may use the money to increase her profile going into a presidential election.

Please God and Baby Jesus, I hope she's saving up for her big comeback in 2016 GOP primaries.

^ Sounds like Guno, no?

the DNC must have sent out the afternoon email with talking points they want the operatives to push...suddenly the board is getting spammed with anti conservative propaganda.

Who cares? Its her PAC and she can spend money (or not) anywhere she sees fit. I disagree with the vast and overwhelming majority of her positions but this is just getting silly at this point.

If you give money to a PAC is it still your money or does it belong to hazynut? I think hazynut thinks it's his?

If you give money to a PAC is it still your money or does it belong to hazynut? I think hazynut thinks it's his?

Hell bells, I wish it was mine. Some of those PACs are loaded. I could use a long holiday somewhere with white sands and cocktails with umbrellas in it.

Does she still appear on Fox? A paid employee?

Is there a law that says she can't be paid? I dunno.
so your answer is: you don't know?

I'm saying if Sarah Barracuda is on teevee rallying her paying customers then she's (in Rove-speak) "fair game"
So she can't be paid by FOXNews if she has a PAC? I'm not sure of your point. You said: Does she still appear on Fox? A paid employee?

Sarah sitting on her Pile 'a Cash garnered from rw sheeple lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Lots of those on both the left and the right, not sure anyone is worse than the other. Lots of steeple on the left and the right, so you really have no point.

Isn't it strange that when a prominent Democrat's white trash family gets caught doping the left trots out a Palin thread?

No, not at all strange.

They do it even when their New Messiah does something stupid like bowing and scraping to a foreign dictator or picking His Royal Snoot on camera.

Not strange at all.

how come Mama Griz only doled out < $50K of that mountain of $$$ she's sittin' on :dunno: If I was a rube who gave her $$$ I'd be a little peeved.

Forum List

Back