Sarah Palin tells S. Carolina voters to vote for Newt Gingrich

Can't democrats tell the truth even one time. What is it a parrott effect, echo chamber?

Sarah Palin did no such thing. I was watching Hannity, I seldom miss a show. She did not tell anyone who to vote for. She specifically declined to endorse anyone. What she said was because she wants to debate to continue, she would vote for Gingrich in the SC primary.

Makes her look kind of shallow, doesn't it?

Frankly, I don't see any reason for this to continue unless the Conservatives get their act together, get behind a single viable alternative.

Can't democrats tell the truth even one time. What is it a parrott effect, echo chamber?

Sarah Palin did no such thing. I was watching Hannity, I seldom miss a show. She did not tell anyone who to vote for. She specifically declined to endorse anyone. What she said was because she wants to debate to continue, she would vote for Gingrich in the SC primary.

Makes her look kind of shallow, doesn't it?

Frankly, I don't see any reason for this to continue unless the Conservatives get their act together, get behind a single viable alternative.

Someone is pouting because Romney is winning despite your best efforts.

It's always interesting when people call Palin a 'quiter' and ignore that Obama did pretty much the same to his state.... and he once went on record as confirming that he would not run for President in 2008 - apparently, according to him, he would not be experienced enough.... pity he forgot about that promise.

However, you are correct.... she is an idiot.

Biden quit too...

Obama and Biden left their posts to run the country.

Palin left her post to do a reality TV show on the network with the Sextuplets and the Midgets.

Now, I like Sarah, I think she's a nice enough person, but let's get real here. She made a commitment to the people of Alaska and walked away from it.

Obama and Biden stood before the voters of their state on their potential promotion and won their home states.

Palin left her post because she was hounded out of office by numerous frivilous lawsuits that were draining the office resources and costing the people of Alaska a fortune.

To be a democrat means to deny the truth no matter how outrageous the lie.

Biden quit too...

Obama and Biden left their posts to run the country.

Palin left her post to do a reality TV show on the network with the Sextuplets and the Midgets.

Now, I like Sarah, I think she's a nice enough person, but let's get real here. She made a commitment to the people of Alaska and walked away from it.

Obama and Biden stood before the voters of their state on their potential promotion and won their home states.

Palin left her post because she was hounded out of office by numerous frivilous lawsuits that were draining the office resources and costing the people of Alaska a fortune.

To be a democrat means to deny the truth no matter how outrageous the lie.

Dude, I'm a Republicans, and just because I point out why we keep losing elections doesn't invalidate the point.

Oddly, this wasn't an issue for either Murkowski (who was as corrupt as the day is long) who preceeded her or Parnell who succeeded her when she quit. Nope, only Poor Little Sarah got these lawsuits, usually because she did questionable things like try to fire her brother in law.

She quit. To cash in. Don't blame her. I'd do the same thing if you waive enough money in front of me.

But the point is, she made a commitment, she didn't fulfill that commitment.

That's right, she is so stupid, she's making millions.

Meanwhile, back on planet earth...........
Who knew that to Conservatives, the hallmark of intelligence is a big bank account? Bernie Madoff must be a genius to you folks!

And those guys at Bear Stearns must represent the best of Conservative virtues.

As compared to the hallmark of the left that to make money one only has to put their hand out. You guys are too easy.

Forum List

Back